Guide to Al Ain Abu Dhabi
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
First and foremost, the name - Al Ain translates to "spring" in Arabic and is known as the "Garden City" due to its lush greenery. Al Ain, Abu Dhabi's second-largest city, is also notable for being the birthplace of Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, the UAE's first president. Al-Ain Oasis is the largest of Al Ain's seven oasis, with Al-Jahili Oasis being the smallest. The qant irrigation system is aided by these oases. A Qant is a slanted underground conduit having a series of vertical access troughs and a mild slope. It is used to transport water from an aquifer beneath a hill. Al-Ain has its own bottled water, Al Ain Water, which has become the UAE's leading bottled water brand, in addition to the several oases that provide palm trees and water farms. If you ever stay in one of the Hilton Hotels in the UAE or fly with Emirates Airlines, be sure to try the water in Al Ain.
AL AIN'S ATTRACTIVENESS:
- Al Ain's Jebel Hafeet Mountain is a popular tourist destination. It reaches a height of 4,098 feet above sea level and offers a spectacular view of the city. A radio station, a tourist centre, and a hotel are located on the hilltop.
- At the foothill, the Green Mubazarrah is a major attraction. Visitors to this sliver of heaven in an otherwise bleak land will find jacuzzis, hot springs, swimming pools, and even a lake. The Al Ain Zoo is another destination on the slopes of the Jebel Hafeet Mountain. Antelopes, gazelles, and oryxes are the major attractions. White lions, which are highly endangered, can also be found at the Al Ain Zoo.
- The Al Ain Palace Museum is unique in that it provides insight into the lives of former UAE President Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan and his family. The Al Ain Mall caters to all shopaholics. The mall will include around 400 mid-to-high-end stores as well as a five-star hotel when it is finished.
- Al-Ain is a city that is full of surprises. After all, it takes a brave explorer to recognise the oasis for what it is, rather than a mirage.
THINGS TO DO AT AI AIN:
- Don't miss the Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum.
- Photograph in front of Jebel Hafeet.
- The Al-Jahili Fort is awe-inspiring.
HOW TO APPLY FOR EMIRATES VISA ONLINE:
- You can apply from the website of Emirates Visa Online.
- Once you visit the website the front page will ask you to “select the citizenship country”.
- Then select “living country” of the person and click on “apply for Emirate’s visa”
- Then, based on your plans, choose one "kind of visa.". Then click on “proceed to apply”
- The page will direct you to fill in all your details and upload all the required documents.
- Next, choose between "submit and add additional applications" and "submit and pay now."
- Then the page will direct you to the payment portal and then pay the fee for the Emirate’s visa.
- Then the application will go for approval and you can check the status of your application by visiting our website.
- You can visit our website of Emirates Visa Online and click on “Emirate’s visa status” and then enter the “application number” and click on “check Emirate’s visa status”.
WHY YOU NEED TO APPLY FOR EMIRATES VISA FROM OUR WEBSITE:
- We have a 100% approval rate for visas, which is the greatest among all travel firms, making us more dependable.
- You can apply for an Emirate’s e visa online from our website.
- We complete all visa applications in approximately 4 business days, resulting in a quick visa service.
- We also work on weekends, such as Fridays and Saturdays, when most travel agencies are closed.
- You will receive an email notification for each step of the procedure that your visa is going through.
- You do not need to have another sponsor if you apply with us. We will act as your sponsor, and you will receive your visa without any problem.
- We also provide customer care support for any queries related to visa i.e. (24*7) whether it is on call, email, or chat
- we also help to solve your queries if it is related to your documents also.