emirates visa for children
- Author- Emirates Visa Online
- Publish Date-
The UAE is a country with a developed economic system, a pleasant climate and amazing architecture. Not only this but also the education system, employment opportunities, it attracts tourists from all over the world. To cross the border of the state, citizens of Different Eligible countries will need to apply Emirates visa; persons under the age of 21 are issued a children's visa.
Types of Emirates Visa
There are several types of Emirates visa that can be opened to children. Consider only a few of them:
1. Tourist visa for a single border crossing: It is issued to tourists travelling to the state on vacation. It provides for the possibility of a single entry into the country.
2. Tourist visa for multiple border crossings: It is opened for tourists who need to cross the border several times in a short period of time.
3. Cruise visa: It is issued to children who have a cruise ticket.
4. Transit visa: Issued for 4 days for a flight through the country.
If the traveller is less than 14 years old, he is inscribed in the passport of one of his parents and flies with him, then he will not need a visa to Emirates, he will be recorded in the parent's visa. To cross the border, you will need to pass a scan of the page of the passport of the parent for foreign travel, in which he is recorded.
If a tourist, whose age is less than 21 years old, already has a foreign passport, then he must obtain a visa in the Emirates. The cost of permission to cross the border will be the same as for an adult.
How to apply Emirates Visa Online?
There are several options for applying for a separate Emirates visa for children through Emirates Visa Online.
A child who apply a permit for a flight to the Emirates submits documents with one or two parents, has the same surname with at least one of them. In this case, the presentation of additional documents is not necessary - the list remains the same as for an adult and includes:
1. Scanned page of a foreign passport - with personal information (can be replaced with a high-quality photo);
2. Scanned face image.
A child who apply a visa for a flight to the Emirates submits the necessary documents to the Emirates Visa Online with one or two parents, and their names are different. In this case, the package of documents will differ from the standard set:
1. Scanned first page of a passport
2. Scanned image of the applicant’s face
3. A scanned Child’s Birth Certificate.
The applicant does not apply for a visa together with his parents, but with his older relatives, for example, his grandmother, and has the same name with them. In this case, there is no need to submit additional documentation. The list of documents coincides with what is required for adults:
1. Scanned page of a foreign passport - with personal information (can be replaced with a high-quality photo)
2. Scanned face image
3. Sometimes the Visa Center staff may require a scanned copy of the consent of one of the child’s parents to cross the border.
The child submits documents on the basis of which a visa will be applied for UAE, with older relatives, for example, grandfather or uncle, and their names are different. Then, to obtain permission to cross the border, you will need to collect the following list of documents:
1. A scanned copy of the spread of the passport intended for foreign trips
2. Scanned image of the applicant’s face
3. A scanned copy of the consent of one of the parents to export the child
4. Scanned copy of birth certificate.
The child submits documents in accordance with which a visa will be applied for UAE, separately from parents or other relatives - flies independently, without them.
It is important to note that a child cannot apply Emirates visa alone.
A visa must also be obtained together by one of the parents, and he himself may not go to Emirates.
In order to get a visa to the Emirates faster, the Emirates Visa Online eliminates the need for professional translation and subsequent notarization of a child’s birth certificate and an agreement from parents to cross the border.
What does a child visa look like in the Emirates?
A children's visa to Emirates, as well as an adult visa, is presented in the form of a printed sheet, the format of which is A4. It is sent by the State Migration Service, and includes the following information:
1. Category of visa (validity period and possible frequency of border crossing are indicated);
2. An identification number;
3. Unique code
4. Name of traveller
5. Date and place of birth, nationality;
6. Data from the passport.
An original children's visa does not exist. A child who has a printed page with a unique number on his hands presents it when he flies. Additionally, it may be required at check-in.