United Arab Emirates (UAE) Visit Visa Extension New Rules 2024
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
The UAE visit visa extension means increasing the validity of the ordinary tourist visa. Generally, it means adding a few more days to UAE tourist visa validity. The UAE visit visa or UAE tourist visa is obtained by the applicants when they are entering the territory for short visits and duration. After the expiry of UAE visit visa validity, overstaying after expiration and exploring the Emirates after expiration is considered an illegal act. The traveller or visitor will be subjected to heavy fines and penalties for overstaying on an expired UAE visit visa.
Travellers with UAE tourist visas are allowed to stay in the country for only 30 days. Visitors with an approved UAE visit visa can live or stay in the country for 90 days without any problems. After expiration extension of the UAE visit visa becomes necessary to avoid penalties and legal actions from the government side.
Must Read: How To Make Corrections In My UAE Visa
UAE visit visa extension again and again after the expiry
The immigration policy or visa rules of the UAE government states that visitors are allowed to extend the date of visa validity. The UAE visit visa extension is possible for a minimum of two times. But, after two validity extensions of the UAE visit visa, it is not possible to stay in-country and extend your visa validity for the third time. The UAE visit visa is extendable again and again two times. After two times, the visitor will need to leave the country.
The UAE visit visa or UAE tourist visa can be extended for 30 days first, And after 30 days, it can be extended for another 30 days. The UAE visit visa extension can also be done for 60 days.
UAE visit visa extension fees
The applicant willing to extend the UAE visit visa validity should also need funds and money for fees. The UAE visit visa extension for foreign nationals is AED 600. The same amount of fees is needed to be paid for a second renewal or extension of your UAE visit visa.
Suggested Read: Emirates Visa For Us Green Card Holders
Steps for UAE visit visa extension
- Applicants can extend their UAE visit visa and other visas at the immigration office of the United Arab Emirates.
- You will be asked to submit a copy y of your old visa and other pieces of information.
- You will need to pay 600 AED.
- The renewal request or extension request is only accepted if the immigration office accepts it and provides you extended UAE visit visa.
Alternative ways for UAE visit visa extension
- The applicant can leave the country and apply for visa renewal or obtain a new UAE visit visa. And can re-enter with an approved and renewed UAE visa.
- Sometimes, The applicant can renew or extend their visit visa for UAE at the airport or borders.
Eligibility or Requirements for UAE visit visa extension
- Only those visitors who can apply for UAE visit visa extension who have entered a territory legally.
- The UAE visit visa validity or status should not be expired. Therefore Visitors wanting to stay for more time must apply for a fan or extension of the UAE visit visa before the expiry date.
- The applicant has no criminal history in UAE as a visitor or tourist.
Documents needed for UAE visit visa extension
- Copy and original Passport
- Copy of valid UAE visit visa
- Purpose of extension
Suppose the visitor wants to apply for a third extension or wants to stay in UAE for more period. Then they should leave the country immediately after the expiration of two UAE visit visa extensions. Then they can obtain a new UAE visa from outside the country and enter the country for a few more days.
Suggested Read: TRACK EMIRATES VISA STATUS ONLINE
Fines and actions for expired visit visa overstays
If the visitor is staying in UAE with an expired travel document.
- A fine of 100 AED is subjected to visitors.
- A fine of 100 AED is for one day.
- And will be required after ten days of the UAE visit visa expiration.
- If you continue to stay illegally with an invalid UAE visa, you may not be allowed to obtain a new visa. Or may not get permission to enter UAE in the future.
Further Read: EMIRATES VISA FOR INDIA PASSPORT HOLDER LIVING IN INDIA
Yes, the UAE visit visa extension and UAE tourist visa extension are possible and acceptable. But it is acceptable only for two times. Each UAE visit visa extension increases the validity for more than 30 days. Visitors can get their e-Visa for the United Arab Emirates from the Emirates Visa online.
1. How To Check Emirates Pnr Status
2. Do I Need Bank Statement For Emirates Visa While Applying Through Emirates Visa Online
3. EMIRATES VISA FOR PAKISTAN PASSPORT HOLDERS LIVING IN PAKISTAN
4. How To Apply Emirates Visa For Tunisia Citizens
5. Emirates Visa Number Everything You Need To Know About Uid Number
6. Does A Nigerian Traveling With Emirates To London Needs A Transit Visa To Enter Dubai