five year dubai visa
- Author- Priynka Admin
- Publish Date-
Dubai is a city that welcomes many people from all walks of life. It is a city with the highest population among the cities of the United Arab Emirates, in just a small area of 1,588 square meters.
This city offers different kinds of visas to people from all corners of the world. It is a country that has evolved a lot in the last twenty years or two decades. Both tourists and expatriates flock to Dubai and the government provides them with many types of visas. Here is good news for all the people who want to retire in the UAE and the luxurious and medical friendly city!
Dubai visa for 5 years
Dubai is providing a 5-year visa. The UAE government has launched a five-year retirement visa on September 3, 2020. It is also called the retirement visa plan. Many people would like to retire in the cosmopolitan city as the city is open for all cultures and people.
Dubai is a place that respects people of every culture and provides a good standard of living or lifestyle. It provides a great platform for people to follow their dreams and passion. It is very safe to retire here as the city has a low crime rate.
Details of a five-year Dubai visa
Dubai has recently launched a 5 year Dubai visa.
The government has announced that individuals of the age of fifty-five and above can avail of a retirement visa.
- Is the five-year Emirates Visa renewable?
The five-year retirement visa is for people of late-middle age and they can renew it.
- To which family members are useful?
this visa is accessible to the one who applies for a visa, for his or her spouse, and children.
- What are the requirements to obtain this visa?
The minimum age to avail of this visa is fifty-five years. One needs an international medical or health insurance that covers the UAE also. Medical insurance is compulsory.
There are many wellness insurance packages that are available.
The person applying for the five-year Dubai retirement visa needs to have at least one of these few monetary criteria:
- The applicant might have a property in the UAE which is not under the bank mortgage. The value of the property has to be of AED 20,00,00 or two-million Dirhams.
- As everyone knows that anyone can open a savings bank account in Dubai as a tourist or a non-resident, one might have a savings deposit or a bank deposit of AED 10,00,000 or one-million Dirhams.
- If one does not have any of the above financial states in the city or country, he or she can have a combination of both making it a value of AED 20,00,000 or two-million Dirham.
- One can at least prove that he or she has an income of AED 20,000 or comparable to it in any currency every month.
- What are the documents needed to apply for this visa?
One has to put forth a copy of documents that prove that the person or the applicant has at least one of the economic criteria as mentioned above. Files like the property documents or letters from the bank in which one has a savings account.
One can also show the documents to prove that he or she has a salary for the last six months.
How should I apply for the five-year retirement visa?
After one has all the documents ready, he or she can email a copy of the documents to the “RetireInDubai@dubaitourism”.
You can also navigate to Emirates Visa Online for registering a visa of your choice. This website keeps updating itself with all the new types of Emirates visa. Other kinds of visa applications are also available on the website and it guarantees to confirm one’s application without any rejection.
What are the prerequisites of applying for the Dubai five-year retirement visa?
- Copies of the passport of the family (yourself, spouse, and offsprings).
- Copy of one’s marriage certificate if he or she wants to retire with a spouse.
- Your present passport.
- A copy of one’s Emirates ID, if the applicant is a resident.
- The documents asserting your financial status.
- Documents of health insurance which includes the UAE.
- Present address of the person with all the details like the number of the house, street, name of the city, country, and state.
- Phone number and email address to contact.