Dubai 5 Year Tourist Visa 2024: Eligibility, Application & More
- Author- Priynka Admin
- Publish Date-
Dubai is a city that welcomes many people from all walks of life. It is a city with the highest population in the United Arab Emirates, in just a small area of 1,588 square metres.
This city offers different kinds of visas to people from around the world. It is a country that has evolved a lot in the last twenty years or two decades. Both tourists and expatriates flock to Dubai, and the government provides them with many types of visas. Here is good news for everyone wanting to retire in the UAE and this luxurious and medically friendly city!
Dubai visa for 5 years
Dubai provides a 5-year visa. The UAE government launched a five-year retirement visa on September 3, 2020. It is also called the retirement visa plan. Many people would like to retire in the cosmopolitan city, which is open to all cultures and people.
Dubai is a place that respects people of every culture and provides a good standard of living or lifestyle. It provides an excellent platform for people to follow their dreams and passions. It is very safe to retire here, as the city has a low crime rate.
Suggested Read: HOW TO APPLY EMIRATES VISA APPLICATION FORM ONLINE
Details of a five-year Dubai visa
Dubai has recently launched a 5 year Dubai visa.
The government has announced that individuals aged fifty-five and above can get a retirement visa.
- Is the five-year Emirates Visa renewable?
The five-year retirement visa is for people of late-middle age, and they can renew it.
- To which family members are helpful?
This Visa is accessible to the one who applies for a visa for their spouse and children.
- What are the requirements to obtain this VisaVisa?
The minimum age to avail of this VisaVisa is fifty-five years. One needs international medical or health insurance that covers the UAE also. Medical insurance is compulsory.
Many wellness insurance packages are available.
Suggested Read: How To Check If Your Emirates Visa Is Original Or Fake
The person applying for the five-year Dubai retirement visa needs to have at least one of these few monetary criteria:
- The applicant might have a property in the UAE which is not under the bank mortgage. The property's value must be AED 20,00,00 or two million Dirhams.
- Everyone knows anyone can open a savings bank account in Dubai as a tourist or a non-resident. One might have a savings or bank deposit of AED 10,00,000 or one million Dirhams.
- If one does not have any of the above financial states in the city or country, they can have a combination of both making it a value of AED 20,00,000 or two million Dirham.
- One can at least prove that they have an income of AED 20,000 or comparable to it in any currency every month.
- What are the documents needed to apply for this Visa?
One has to put forth a copy of documents proving that the person or the applicant has at least one of the economic criteria mentioned above. Files like property documents or letters from the bank in which one has a savings account.
One can also show the documents to prove their salary for the last six months.
Suggested Read: TRACK EMIRATES VISA STATUS ONLINE
How should I apply for a five-year retirement visa?
After the documents are ready, they can email a copy to "RetireInDubai@dubaitourism".
You can also navigate to Emirates Visa Online to register for a visa of your choice. This website keeps updating itself with all the new types of Emirates Visa. Other kinds of visa applications are also available on the website, and it guarantees to confirm one's application without any rejection.
What are the prerequisites for applying for the Dubai five-year retirement visa?
- Copies of the family's passport (yourself, spouse, and offspring).
- Copy of one's marriage certificate if they want to retire with a spouse.
- Your present passport.
- If the applicant is a resident, a copy of one's Emirates ID.
- The documents assert your financial status.
- Documents of health insurance which includes the UAE.
- Present the person's address with all the details like the house number, street, city name, country, and state.
- Phone number and email address to contact.
1. How To Check Emirates Pnr Status
2. Do I Need Bank Statement For Emirates Visa While Applying Through Emirates Visa Online
3. EMIRATES VISA FOR PAKISTAN PASSPORT HOLDERS LIVING IN PAKISTAN
4. How To Apply Emirates Visa For Tunisia Citizens
5. Emirates Visa Number Everything You Need To Know About Uid Number
6. Does A Nigerian Traveling With Emirates To London Needs A Transit Visa To Enter Dubai