HOW TO APPLY EMIRATES 5 YEAR MULTIPLE ENTRY TOURIST VISA
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
The applicants or tourists in UAE can explore or stay in the country for a longer period with the implementation of a new tourist visa. The UAE government or immigration department has introduced 5 years UAE tourist visa for visitors seeking long-term stay and multiple entries visit. Long-term stay is not possible on an ordinary "tourist UAE visa" which has validity for 30 or 90 days. The tourist has to leave the country after the end of UAE tourist validity. The 5-year tourist visa for UAE is introduced for tourists to promote and boost up the tourism in the country.
READ ALSO: APPLY EMIRATES VISA
5 year UAE tourist visa
The 5 year UAE tourist visa is obtained or will be issued to all foreign nationals for long stays and multiple visits to the country. The 5-year multiple-entry tourist visa for the UAE is the latest visa that will allow visitors to enter the nation for more than one time.
The stay validity of 5 year UAE tourist visa is 90 days on each visit. Then after the expiry of stay validity of the five-year tourist visa to UAE, tourists can easily extend it for another 90 days. This will be the best chance for travelers and other foreign nationals looking for opportunities in the UAE. The visa validity of a 5-year tourist visa for the UAE will stay up to 5 years.
Tourists with valid 5 year UAE tourist visas can exit and re-enter the country more than one time. The tourist visa for UAE with 30 days validity is limited to a single entry. The new multiple-entry tourist for 5 years has many advantages.
The traveler or visitor can enter the country with a 5 year UAE tourist visa by sponsoring themselves. The government of the UAE is trying to maintain and upgrade the tourism facilities in the country. Tourists will not require to leave the country for 5 years UAE tourist visa extension. There is no limit on the number of entries in Emirates with this new visa.
READ ALSO: EMIRATES VISA ON ARRIVAL
Eligibility for 5 years UAE tourist visa
- Foreign nationals planning to stay in UAE for more than 30 days.
- Foreign nationals looking for multiple entries into the Emirates without the need to apply for a UAE visa each time.
- All foreign visitors are tourists are eligible for obtaining 5 year UAE tourist visa.
Documents required for the 5-year tourist visa for UAE
The application form for UAE multiple entries or any kind of visa is not approved if the documents are not attached. Important documents applicant and tourist will need for 5 years UAE tourist visa are:
- Passport- The validity should be more than 90 days. The passport details must be correct to stay eligible for 5 years UAE tourist visa.
- A colored photo which should be passport size and a recent one.
- Health insurance
- Sufficient funds- Last 6 months information and bank statements of the applicant applying for UAE 5 years multiple entry visas. The minimum balance required is $4,000 to be eligible for obtaining UAE multiple-entry tourist visa.
UAE 5 years tourist visa fees
The fee for 5 years UAE tourist visa is AED 650.
The process to apply for UAE 5 years tourist visa
- The applicants who are willing to obtain the recent 5 years tourist visa for UAE can obtain it from the official website of the ICA. (Link- www.ica.gov.ae).
- Applicants for UAE 5 years tourist visas can visit the ICA website.
- The applicant should download and fill the application form for a 5-year tourist visa for UAE. Write correct name, address, gender, date of birth, and other personal details. Write correct passport information, email ID, and travel details in your 5-year multiple entry UAE visa application form.
- Applicants applying for long-term UAE visas should also attach the required documents. Check the documents and details to ensure that you may not miss any important documents.
- Pay AED 650 Which is the visa fee of a 5-year tourist visa for the United Arab Emirates.
- Recieve a valid 5 year UAE tourist visa online through your email ID.
The 5-year multiple-entry tourist visa for the UAE is available for all foreign nationals and can be obtained online from the ICA official website.