Complete Guide on Jumeirah Emirates Tower 2024
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
Jumeirah Emirates Tower is minutes from Dubai Mall and is located on busy Sheikh Zayed Road. The Jumeirah Emirates Towers has 400 rooms and suites, as well as 11 eating and entertainment locations, including award-winning restaurants like The Rib Room and Mundo. This award-winning hotel offers attractively equipped rooms with flat-screen televisions and satellite channels. There is a lounge area with soft sofas in each room. From fashionable grills to real Lebanese cuisine, honest Italian, honest Italian, and current French cuisine at La Cantine Du Faubourg, the restaurants and pubs provide unique gastronomic experiences. On Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai, the Emirates Towers complex is located. The project consists of two separate structures: the Emirates Office Tower and the Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel.
Fact About Jumeirah Emirates Towers Dubai:
The fact that the towers share the same number of storeys is a curious feature of the design; the taller office tower has 56 levels above ground, while the hotel tower has 54 floors. Because the office tower's floor heights are higher than the hotel's, this is the case. The building has a total of 17 elevators.
READ ALSO: EMIRATES VISA EXTENSION
What Activities Are Available at Jumeirah Emirates Towers?
The following activities/services are available at Jumeirah Emirates Towers (fees may apply):
Spa, centre for fitness, Jacuzzi/hot tub, Sauna, Massage, Karaoke, Theme Park, Personal coach, and Beauty services are available., Dinners with a theme, Treatments for the face, Lockers available in the locker rooms, waxing services available, Services for make-up, Treatments for Hair, Manicure, Pedicure, Haircut, Colouring your hair, Hairstyling, Spa services are available, a steam bath, Relaxation area/spa lounge, Packages for spa and wellness, Massage for the back, Massage of the feet, Massage for two people, Massage for the entire body, Personnel in charge of entertainment, Fitness, Yoga classes are available, Exercise courses
How to Apply for Emirates Visa Online:
- You can apply from the website Emirates Visa Online.
- Once you visit the website, the front page will ask you to “select the citizenship country”.
- Then select the “living country” of the person and click on “apply for Emirate’s visa.”
- Then, based on your plans, choose one "kind of visa.". Then click on “Proceed to apply.”
- The page will direct you to fill in all your details and upload all the required documents.
- Next, choose between "submit and add additional applications" and "submit and pay now."
- Then the page will direct you to the payment portal, and then pay the fee for the Emirate’s visa.
- Then the application will go for approval, and you can check the status of your application by visiting our website.
- You can visit our website and click on “Emirate’s visa status”, and then enter the “application number” and click on “check Emirate’s visa status”.
Why You Need to Apply for Emirates Visa from our Website:
- We have a 100% approval rate for visas, which is the greatest among all travel firms, making us more dependable.
- You can apply for an Emirate’s e visa online from our website.
- We complete all visa applications in approximately four business days, resulting in a quick visa service.
- We also work on weekends, such as Fridays and Saturdays, when most travel agencies are closed.
- You will receive an email notification for each step of the procedure that your visa is going through.
- You do not need to have another sponsor if you apply with us. We will act as your sponsor, and you will receive your visa without any problem.
- We also provide customer care support for any queries related to visas, i.e. (24*7), whether it is on call, email, or chat.
- We also help to solve your queries if it is related to your documents also.