can i visit abu dhabi with a dubai tourist visa obtained from the emirates
- Author- Emirates Visa Online
- Publish Date-
Getting a visa form one place and being able to travel to another place? Well, now that is what you call a good deal. So can I visit Abu Dhabi with an Emirates tourist visa obtained from the Emirates? Well, now this is possible! All you need to apply for is one visa and then you can travel to all seven Emirates. This being so simple has made it possible for people to visit the entire Emirates at one go! But most people think that going from Dubai to Abu Dhabi is like crossing the border and hence applying for a visa is essential. This is why Emiratesvisaonline will let you know when you need to take a visa and when you need not!
- Places you can travel to an Emirates visa
- Ports you can enter with an Emirates visa
- How to apply for an Emirates visa
Places you can travel to an Emirates visa:
If you have an Emirates visa and if you have wondered you can travel around the Emirates then you have already guessed it right! You can travel to all the seven Emirates even after having a single visa being issued to you. Not only can you travel to the seven Emirates but you can also travel to other GCC countries once you hold the visa and the valid documents needed for travel. So here is a list of the Emirates you can take a trip to on a single Emirates visa:
- Abu Dhabi
- Ras Al Khaimah
- Umm Al Quwain
With all these seven Emirates being available for you to travel to, why not take a chance and visit the entire place.
Ports you can enter with an Emirates visa:
Thinking whether this will work at the ports as well? Then yes, you can definitely get in through any of the ports placed in the Emirates as well. This means that it does not matter if you enter with an Emirates visa through Sharjah international airport or through Abu Dhabi international airport, your visa nevertheless the port will be valid which means that you can definitely use the visa even after entering through any one of the Emirates ports.
How to apply for an Emirates visa:
If now that all you need is an Emirates visa, you will have to apply for one in order to be eligible to travel under an Emirates visa. For this, all you need to do is follow some of the simple steps and through Emiratesvisaonline you can apply for an Emirates visa without many worries. The steps to be followed can be given as below:?
- Initially, when you log onto the page of Emiratesvisaonline you will be asked for the nationality and the place where you currently reside. Enter both of the dialogue boxes with information that has been asked.?
- You will then be shown a variety of Emirates visa types options to choose from, starting from tourist to transit to business visas. Select one and proceed further.
- You will now be asked to give information that will be required for the application of an Emirates visa. Make sure you provide everything. Attach the documents required as well.
- Pay the fees and then the process will be done.
This will complete the process you need to follow to apply for an Emirates visa.