Data amendment for residency visa of family members
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
The changes in legislation in Saudi Arabia for residency visas of family members of expatriates are in full swing. The authorities seem to be focusing on the women, in particular. The Saudi Arabia Commission for Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice (the Hai'a) has recently renewed its focus on the expatriate wives who are seeking to work in the Kingdom.
A few days ago, the Hai'a started enforcing certain measures to ensure that expatriate wives do not work without the necessary approval and if you have a family overseas and you have plans to relocate, consider the data amendment for the residency visa of family members.
Here we will discuss the process of data amendment for the residency visa that helps you relocate your family members.
READ ALSO: HOW TO ISSUE AN EMIRATES E VISA THROUGH AIRLINES
What is the Data Amendment?
Data amendment is a data correction process by which the applicant amends or corrects the particulars furnished by them in the online visa application form. If you find any error in the details furnished by you in the online visa application form, you may download the printable application form and make the changes as per the instructions provided therein. The corrections, if any, made to the details as furnished in the online visa application form will be as per the instructions provided in the form.
The form would be duly filled out and signed as per the instructions, and it would be attached along with the hard copy of the visa application and submitted online.
What are the Conditions to Apply for Data Amendment?
The term "Data Amendment" is used when the information in the passport needs to be updated.
And whenever a person marries and changes their name and the name on their passport must be significantly changed. The same applies when a person is divorced or when they change their name in some other way. If the passport is lost or stolen, the passport number in the local population register must be updated.
- You can apply for a UAE Residency Visa with your family members. If your family is residing in the UAE with a valid residence visa, you can apply for a data amendment for your family members residing with you.
- If your spouse and children have valid residence visas and live in the UAE, you can apply for data amendment.
- You can also apply for data amendment for your parents' data if they are holders of valid residence visas and reside in the UAE.
You must submit the VVIP form together with the following documents:
- A photocopy of the residence visa
- Copy of passport
- A Copy of Iqama
- Passport size photographs
- Receipt of visa application
- Invitation letter from the sponsor
- sponsor's UAE driving license
- The sponsor's UAE National ID card
- Copy of sponsor's utility bill
- Copy of commercial registration.
READ ALSO: APPLY EMIRATES VISA FOR EMIRATES AIRLINE PASSENGERS
What are the steps to accomplish the data amendment?
The process to amend the data in your passport is simple but it is completed to find the right form, which depends on the country in which you are applying to amend your passport. The basic visa requirements are the same in most countries. You have to have at least two passport photos, a passport that is valid for at least six months after the completion of the data amendment procedure, and a passport application to amend the data,
Application Process for Data Amendment
Many individuals are worried about the data amendment application procedure. Many people are still confused by the application of the data amendment for family members, and if you want to apply for a data amendment, you need to complete the following steps:
- You must submit a visa application for data modification.
- A photocopy of your passport must be submitted.
- Passport-size photos must be attached.
- You must submit the receipt of the visa application.
What is the completion of the data amendment form?
The data amendment is the correction of the personal information of the family member who holds the residency visa or the family reunion visa, such as;
- Change of the personal information of the family member who holds the visa by marriage or family reunion, etc.
- It helps the family member who holds the visa by the adoption of the child of the parent who holds the visa.
- It helps the family member who holds the visa by the acquisition of the degree of the parent who holds the visa.
- It helps the family member who holds the visa by the acquisition of the academic degree of the child who holds the visa.
READ ALSO: HOW DO I APPLY EMIRATES TOURIST VISA FROM USA BEING ON STUDENT VISA
Data amendment is a process of verifying and updating your regular details with the concerned authority whenever your regular details change. This is an essential step that all citizens of all nations must do.
You can apply for a data amendment if you or your family member were granted a visa under the skilled migrant category and you wish to change the visa subclass.
The amendment can also be applied for if you were granted a visa on the basis that you would engage in activities that you are no longer able to engage in, or that you wish to engage in other activities that you did not specify at the time of your visa application.
In this section, we will try to give you a description of the data amendment process of family members.
We hope you enjoyed this article and if you have any questions, you can also get a guide from here