All About Emirates NBD Abu Dhabi
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
HOW TO CONTACT EMIRATES NBD:
- There Call Centre is now open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our Digital Banking Platforms (Mobile Banking and Online Banking) are constantly available, allowing you to do business from the comfort of your own home.
- Customers calling from the UAE should dial 600 54 0000.
- Customers calling from outside the UAE should dial +971 600 54 0000.
Customer Service Priority (24 Hours):
- Customers calling from the United Arab Emirates should dial 800 100.
- Customers calling from outside the UAE should dial +971 4 316 0333.
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH EMIRATES NBD?
- Original passport with a three-month expiration date.
- A duplicate of your visa page (a valid residency visa)
- A salary certificate (NOC) from the employer or sponsor, stating that the monthly wage is at least AED 3599.
- A genuine Emirates identification card.
TYPES OF ACCOUNT THAT YOU CAN OPEN AT EMIRATES NBD:
- Current account
- saving account
- deposit account
- value account
- gold investment account
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR EMIRATES VISA:
- A valid passport whose validity should be left for at least 6 months.
- A Passport sized colored photo.
- Accommodation / staying address where the person is going to stay.
- Return ticket from Emirates.
- A passport should have at least 4 blank pages.
READ ALSO: All about Emirates Driving company Abu Dhabi
HOW TO APPLY FOR EMIRATES VISA ONLINE:
- You can apply from the website of Emirates Visa Online.
- Once you visit the website the front page will ask you to “select the citizenship country”.
- Then select “living country” of the person and click on “apply for Emirates visa”
- Then, based on your plans, choose one "kind of visa.". Then click on “proceed to apply”
- The page will direct you to fill in all your details and upload all the required documents.
- Next, select either "submit and add more applicants" or "submit and proceed to payment."
- Then the page will direct you to the payment portal and then pay the fee for the Emirate’s visa.
- Then the application will go for approval and you can check the status of your application by visiting our website.
- You can visit our website and click on “Emirate’s visa status” and then enter the “application number” and click on “check Emirate’s visa status”.
WHY YOU NEED TO APPLY FOR EMIRATES VISA FROM OUR WEBSITE:
- We have a 100% approval rate for visas, which is the greatest among all travel firms, making us more dependable.
- You can apply for a Emirate’s e visa online from our website
- We complete all visa applications in approximately 4 business days, resulting in a quick visa service.
- We also work on weekends, such as Fridays and Saturdays, when most travel agencies are closed.
- You will receive an email notification for each step of the procedure that your visa is going through.
- You do not need to have another sponsor if you apply with us. We will act as your sponsor, and you will receive your visa without any problem.
- We also provide customer care support for any queries related to visa i.e. (24*7) whether it is on call, email, or chat
- we also help to solve your queries if it is related to your documents also.