All About Emirates Driving Company Abu Dhabi
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
COURSES OF THE EMIRATES DRIVING COMPANY
- Vehicles that are light in weight
- A large vehicle
- Buses that are quite heavy
WHAT ARE THE THINGS THAT IS GOING TO BE COVERED IN DRIVING COURSE?
HOW TO REGISTER YOURSELF FOR DRIVING CLASSES?
- The applicant must first create an account with the Abu Dhabi Department of Drivers and Vehicles Licensing.
- Following the opening of the file, first-time applicants should go to the EDC and provide the following documents to register for driving classes:
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the guardian, if the applicant is under the age of 18, Application number of the file open with Abu Dhabi Police Drivers and Vehicle
Licensing Department Copy of any other driving license, if available
- Emirates ID in its original form
- For residents, a copy of a valid passport with a visa page is required.
- At least one recent photograph of the candidate (passport size)
- If applicable, a copy of a valid training permit.
- After completing the registration process and paying the costs, applicants can begin taking driving lessons at the EDC.
FEE FOR EMIRATES DRIVING COMPANY:
- The Emirates Driving Company provides three different theory courses: Regular, Intensive, and VIP Bronze. The following are the prices: 225.97 USD, 253.20 USD, 416.55 USD
- The fees for the Emirates Driving Company's introductory practical classes for Regular, Intensive, and VIP Bronze are 736.45 USD, 790.91 USD, 1008.71 USD
- You can enrol in the intermediate level driving course in Abu Dhabi if you have held a driver's licence in your native country for 1 to 5 years. Fees for Regular, Intensive, and VIP Bronze are 583.99 USD, 638.44 USD, 856.25 USD
- You can enrol in the upper intermediate level Abu Dhabi driving course if you have held a driver's licence in your home country for more than 5 years. Fees for Regular, Intensive, and VIP Bronze are 477.8 USD, 532.26 USD, 750.07 USD
TIMINGS AND CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE EMIRATES DRIVING COMPANY
- Saturday through Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Closed on Friday
READ ALSO: Emirates ID renewal process and check status
HOW TO APPLY FOR EMIRATES VISA ONLINE:
- You can apply from the website
- Once you visit the website the front page will ask you to “select the citizenship country”.
- Then select “living country” of the person and click on “apply for Emirate’s visa”
- Then, based on your plans, choose one "kind of visa.". Then click on “proceed to apply”
- The page will direct you to fill in all your details and upload all the required documents.
- Next, select either "submit and add more applicants" or "submit and proceed to payment."
- Then the page will direct you to the payment portal and then pay the fee for the Emirate’s visa.
- Then the application will go for approval and you can check the status of your application by visiting our website.
- You can visit our website and click on “Emirate’s visa status” and then enter the “application number” and click on “check Emirate’s visa status”.
WHY YOU NEED TO APPLY FOR EMIRATES VISA FROM OUR WEBSITE:
- We have a 100% approval rate for visas, which is the greatest among all travel firms, making us more dependable.
- You can apply for a Emirates e visa online from our website
- We complete all visa applications in approximately 4 business days, resulting in a quick visa service.
- We also work on weekends, such as Fridays and Saturdays, when most travel agencies are closed.
- You will receive an email notification for each step of the procedure that your visa is going through.
- You do not need to have another sponsor if you apply with us. We will act as your sponsor, and you will receive your visa without any problem.
- We also provide customer care support for any queries related to visa i.e. (24*7) whether it is on call, email, or chat
- we also help to solve your queries if it is related to your documents also.