emirates visa online services
- Author- Priynka Admin
- Publish Date-
Those who fly with Emirates must be very well versed with the Emirates Visa Online Services. It is extremely essential to devote your time and get your visa granted, as it is one of the most important documents while you are entering the country.
Flying with Emirates Airlines has its own perks. They look after your Emirates Visa application process and provide you with the required services. This blog will walk you through the entire Emirates Visa services offered by the Emirates. It will aim to guide you not create any hindrance while you are planning to either visit Dubai or any other place in the United Arab Emirates.
- Emirates Visa Services
- Terms and Conditions as mentioned on the Emirates Website
- Visa Application and services provided by Emirates Visa Online portal
- Frequently Asked Questions
Emirates Airlines Visa Services
30 days Visa on Arrival
Emirates Airlines provide Emirates Visa on arrival for those who are the passport holders of the following countries: Andorra, Australia, Brunei, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Kazakhstan, Macau, Malaysia, Mauritius, Monaco, New Zealand, Republic of Ireland, San Marino, Singapore, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States of America and Vatican City.
The benefit what these countries passport holders have is that they don’t need to make any prior Visa arrangements. The moment they disembark from their flights they can directly go to the immigration and get a 30-day visit visa stamped on their passports for free of charge.
90 days Visa on Arrival
Emirates Airlines provide Emirates Visa on arrival for those who are the passport holders of the following countries: Argentina, Austria, Bahamas Islands, Barbados, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Kiribati, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Maldives, Malta, Montenegro, Nauru, Netherlands, Norway, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, San Marino, Serbia, Seychelles, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Uruguay.
The benefit what these countries passport holders have is that their passport will be stamped with a multiple entries of 90 days visit visa which will be valid for 6 months right from the date of its issue. The above mentioned European countries citizens are also required to apply for a prearranged visit visa if their 90 days of visa on arrival is utilized.
180 days Visa on Arrival
Those who hold a Mexican passport are eligible for a multiple entry 180-day visit visa which is valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
Emirates Airlines also issue a pre-arranged visa for all those who cannot avail it’s on arrival services. They are:
- 48 hours, with a duration of 2 days.
- 96 hours, with a duration of 4 days.
- Tourist Short Term (Single entry), with a duration of 30 days from the day of its arrival
- Tourist Short Term (Multiple entries), with a duration of 30 days from the passenger’s first entry
- Tourist Long term ( Single Entry), with a duration of 90 days from the day of its arrival
- Tourist Long term ( Multiple Entry), with a duration of 90 days from the passenger’s first entry
*Note: The Transit Visas are non-extendable and the tourist Visas though are extendable they come with a charge that varies*
The other way of obtaining a Visa through the Emirates Airline is only by booking a flight through them. They do not provide visas to those who do not fly with them. This might get a little troublesome for those who do not look forward to travelling with the Airlines but yet want to issue a Visa.
Terms and Conditions mentioned on the Emirates Website
Some rules and conditions which have to be strictly abided by the ones who are interested in flying and booking their visa through the Emirates Airlines are:
- The Visa fees must be paid upon application of the Visa
- There are Additional visa processing fees.
- The passenger must travel to and from Dubai either on Emirates flights or through codeshare flights only.
- The Visa fees once paid are non-refundable.
- The Visa processing time takes approximately 3 to 4 working days.
- Entry into the UAE is mainly subject to immigration approval.
- All visas are valid to enter Dubai for 60 days from the date of issue, except for the Transit 96-hour and 48-hour visas, which are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Visa Application and the Service provided by Emiratesvisaonline portal
While the entire process of issuing your Visa through the Emirates Airlines may cause trouble to some of them who either do not belong the countries where an applicant can easily be granted a visa on arrival or to those who do not wish to travel through the Emirates Airlines.
Emirates Visa Online is a well-reputed Visa portal where one can genuinely trust the service and Apply Emirates Visa. The benefit of applying for an E-Visa is that they are hassle-free. You don’t need to worry about any terms or conditions while applying to Emirates Visa Online.
All you have to do is,
- Click on the website link https://www.emiratesvisaonline.com/
- Get to the home page and click on Apply Emirates Visa
- Check the country you are currently based in
- Select the kind of visa you want
- Fill the application form
- Pay the Visa Fee
- Receive notification of your Application ID (* it is important to keep your application ID safe, to keep a track on your Visa Application Status)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a UAE E-Visa cost?
As the costs of the Visas are constantly varying, you can check the Emirates Visa Online portal’s website https://www.emiratesvisaonline.com/ for the different visa rates.
- What are the documents required for a UAE E-Visa?
The applicant must have the following documents: A copy of confirmed return air ticket, a scanned coloured copy of passport size photograph and A Scanned copy of any identity proof.
- How can I check my UAE E-Visa status online?
After the payment of the Visa fee, you will get a notification of the Application ID. You need to keep this Application ID extremely safe as it will help you track your E-Visa Status
- Is the bank statement required for a UAE Visa?
Noa bank statement is not required for the application of the UAE Visa.
- Can my UAE Visa application get rejected?
Yes, your UAE Visa application may get rejected in the following circumstances:
- Handwritten Passports can be rejected automatically by UAE immigration
- Visa applicants with a background of previous criminal offence or fraud
- Visa application consisting of errors in name, passport number, and profession can result in rejection of the application.
- If a photo of the passport copies are not clear or are scanned blurry while applying in the online UAE immigration system, the approval might get rejected.
- How can I avail Emirates Online Visa Application Services?
To avail the Emirates Online Visa Application Services, you either need to book a confirmed flight through them or belong to the above-mentioned countries to avail their Visa on arrival facilities.