is a marriage certificate required for emirates tourist visa for couples
- Author- Emirates Visa Online
- Publish Date-
Emirates is an attractive tourist destination full of picturesque skyscrapers and wealth. Emirates is enriched with a glamorous urban lifestyle and culture. This is a fabulous country for many people; Nevertheless, it is a significantly deserted country with amazing infrastructure and more flexible policies that attract many travellers to the place with its delicate amenities.
Emirates has become a popular tourist destination and has more than 6 billion travellers so far and counts more. Every traveller must carry an entry visa upon arrival in Emirates. A visit visa is a must for every traveller who comes to Emirates for different rejuvenation and relaxation. The visa holder will have to leave the country after thirty or ninety days of visiting the country. You can get a 30-day Emirates visa (short-term) or a 90-day visa in Emirates to explore the country. Unlike others, an individual may or may not leave the country and may change a residence or work visa.
Emirates Visa Online can help you get your Emirates visa as early as possible. If you want to live in the country for more than 14 days or come for a family or business visit, you can apply for a tourist visa. A tourist visa cannot be extended. In addition to visa fees, anyone arriving in Emirates must have a sponsor or relative who will be returned after the visa holder leaves the country or deposits a local resident.
Types of tourist visas in Dubai
1. Short-term tourist visa (30 days)
• Cannot be extended and valid for 30 days from the date of arrival.
• Cannot be extended and valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
2. Long-term tourist visa (90 days)
• Cannot be renewed and valid for 90 days from the date of arrival.
• Cannot be extended and valid for 60 days from the date of issue.
Preparing for a tourist visa to Dubai
The duration of the visit, purpose and nationality - all this must be taken into account when applying for Emirates Visa Online. GCC residents' visas are considered upon arrival with national IDs and passports. Residents who are not GCC citizens will need to check their country's visa requirements.
For GCC citizens, the following should be noted:
• The validity of the passport must be six months.
• Only using a passport can GCC citizens obtain a visa upon arrival.
• It is necessary that a visa to Dubai for 90 days upon arrival be used within 6 months from the date of initial entry.
• An issued visa cannot be extended.
Eligibility criteria of Dubai visa for newly married couples
If the spouse's name is not indicated in the passport:
• A marriage certificate by the UAE Embassy or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is required to sponsor a spouse.
• A marriage certificate or notarized affidavits must be made on a postage stamp of 100 Indian rupees. Dubai Quick Attestation Service can do a certificate of the marriage certificate.
• Newlyweds travelling immediately after marriage should provide the NOC from their parents with a wedding ticket, photo ID and a couple’s wedding photo.
When you apply Emirates Visa Online, do not forget to attach scanned copies of the first and last pages of your passport and a photo. Each scanned document must be in the correct format.