Guide to Emirates Employment Visa
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
WHAT IS AN EMPLOYMENT VISA?
In the UAE, an employment entrance visa is also known as a pink visa. The employer must apply for visa quota approval on behalf of the employee to begin the process of acquiring this permit. This permission will be granted by the Ministry of Labour (MOL).
The employer will then submit an employment contract to the Ministry of Labour. This contract must be signed by the prospective employee.
Before an employment entrance visa may be issued, the Ministry must approve the work permit application. The employee will have two months to enter the UAE after receiving authorization and obtaining a visa.
The employee has 60 days to seek a resident visa and formal work permit after entering the UAE on a pink visa.
READ ALSO: EMIRATES VISA USA
WHY EMPLOYMENT VISA IS REQUIRED?
The MoHRE and the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) of the emirate where a person is employed collaborate to get a work visa. The Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation issues work permits (MoHRE). The employer must apply for a work visa through the Ministry of Human Resources and Employment. When an employee's employment is terminated due to the expiration of his contract, whether restricted or non-limited, he can apply for a new work permit.
New permits for an unskilled employee are now available:
When both the worker and the employer agree to terminate the contract during the term, provided that the worker has worked for at least six months, a new permit can be issued.
A worker whose company terminated him unfairly can get a new permit without having to wait six months, according to the ministerial directive.
New permits for skilled employees are now available:
Workers who qualify for the skill set series 1, 2, or 3 as designated by the ministerial decree, which signifies holding a university degree, post-secondary diploma, or high school diploma correspondingly, are exempt from the six-month employment requirement. This is true if the employee keeps his contractual obligations.
READ ALSO: EMIRATES PARENTS VISA RENEWAL
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR EMPLOYMENT VISA:
Employees will require the following documents to obtain an employment visa in the UAE:
- A photocopy of your passport and a valid passport
- Photographs for passports
- An Emirates identification card
- A Ministry of Labour entrance permission is required.
- The outcome of a medical examination
- A duplicate of the company's business card
- A copy of the commercial license for the corporation
After acquiring a residence visa, the employee can apply for a work permit. All of the documents stated above, as well as a work permit application form that must be completed in Arabic and an employment contract or job offer from a company in the UAE, are required to obtain a work permit.
NOTE: The work permit of the employee will be included in the resident visa. The employee can start working once the work permit has been approved.
HOW TO APPLY FOR EMIRATES VISA ONLINE:
- You can apply from the website of Emirates Visa Online.
- Once you visit the website the front page will ask you to “select the citizenship country”.
- Then select “living country” of the person and click on “apply for Emirate’s visa”
- Then, based on your plans, choose one "kind of visa.". Then click on “proceed to apply”
- The page will direct you to fill in all your details and upload all the required documents.
- Next, choose between "submit and add additional applications" and "submit and pay now."
- Then the page will direct you to the payment portal and then pay the fee for the Emirate’s visa.
- Then the application will go for approval and you can check the status of your application by visiting our website.
- You can visit our website and click on “Emirate’s visa status” and then enter the “application number” and click on “check Emirate’s visa status”.
READ ALSO: EMIRATES 3 MONTH VISA
WHY YOU NEED TO APPLY FOR EMIRATES VISA FROM OUR WEBSITE:
- We have a 100% approval rate for visas, which is the greatest among all travel firms, making us more dependable.
- You can apply for an Emirate’s e visa online from our website.
- We complete all visa applications in approximately 4 business days, resulting in a quick visa service.
- We also work on weekends, such as Fridays and Saturdays, when most travel agencies are closed.
- You will receive an email notification for each step of the procedure that your visa is going through.
- You do not need to have another sponsor if you apply with us. We will act as your sponsor, and you will receive your visa without any problem.
- We also provide customer care support for any queries related to visa i.e. (24*7) whether it is on call, email, or chat
- we also help to solve your queries if it is related to your documents also.