how i do apply for 96 hours dubai transit visa in india if i am not flying in emirates airlines
- Author- Emirates Visa Online
- Publish Date-
Thinking of staying in Dubai for a short while when you have the time for the next flight? Then all you need to apply for is an Emirates transit visa which will let you stay in Dubai for as short as 96 hours and lets you take a tour of the emirate as well. How I do apply for 96 hours Emirates transit visa in India if I am not flying in Emirates airlines? For this you will need to know about the details of an Emirates transit visa provided by the Emiratesvisaonline and also about how you will be applying for one.
- Who needs a 96 hours Emirates transit visa
- Requirements for an Emirates transit visa
- Application of a Dubai 96 hours transit visa
- The necessity of flying through Emirates airlines for an Indian
Who needs a 96 hours Emirates transit visa?
This visa is recommended for those who are traveling from one country to another but you will be having a probable small stop at Dubai. This Dubai 96 hours transit visa will be the perfect for you to both discover the Emirates and will also let you take your flight to the next destination within the said time as well. This visa is valid for 96 hours of stay in the Dubai airport. This visa unlike its stay validity comes with a total validity of 14 days within which you will be able t use it. Perfect for those who will be having a business meeting in Dubai as well.
Requirements for an Emirates transit visa:
The following requirements will be a must if you want to apply for a transit visa:
- Passport with validity
- Flight ticket to the final destination from Dubai
- Hotel bookings done for a stay in Dubai
- An application form for Emirates transit visa
- A payment method for paying the fees of Emirates transit visa
Once you get all the documents ready you can apply for an Emirates transit visa.
Application of an Emirates 96 hours transit visa:
All you need to do is log in through Emiratesvisaonline and apply for one following these steps:
- Enter the place that is India from where you will be flying to Dubai
- Now select the 96 hours Emirates transit visa option
- You will now be asked to fill in the application form for Emirates transit visa
- Fill the details after which you can attach the documents that have been mentioned as a necessity.
- Pay the fees along with the service fees for the Emirates transit visa.
This process will let you apply for the Dubai 96 hours transit visa without having any troubles.
Necessity of flying through Emirates airlines for an Indian:
As an Indian you need not worry about flying through Emirates airlines itself, you can apply through Emiratesvisaonline a Dubai 96 hours transit visa even if you are not taking the Emirates airlines. So this means that for an Indian flying to Dubai it is not a necessity to go through Emirates airlines itself to be eligible to apply for an Emirates transit visa.