In recent months, the UAE has announced a slew of new visa modifications
. The UAE Cabinet authorised two new visas on Sunday, March 21. One is a remote work visa
, which allows professionals to live in the UAE while connecting to work remotely. The other option is a multi-entry tourist visa
, which is available to people of all nations. The UAE announced a law in January that would award Emirati citizenship to a restricted group of foreigners.
Other revisions include the ability for students to sponsor their parents and the availability of long-term Golden Visas. The goal is to attract tourists while also retaining extraordinary talent and their families.
Here's a rundown of all the new residence reforms that have been announced recently.
Professionals from all over the world can live and work remotely from the UAE, even if their firms are situated in another nation, thanks to the one-year visa
. They can stay in the UAE if they sponsor themselves.
- Tourist visa with multiple entries
A guarantor is not required for the five-year visa. The visa holder can stay in the nation for up to 90 days each entrance, which can be extended by another 90 days. The visa holder can enter and exit the country as many times as needed, and it is open to all nations.
His Majesty Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the UAE's Vice-President and Prime Minister, and Ruler of Dubai, unveiled a citizenship law on Saturday. Citizenship is available to the following types of people and their relatives, according to the law:
- Those who invest.
- Visual artists
- Students can sponsor members of their family.
Foreign university students can sponsor their family members, according to a Cabinet resolution passed on January 24, as long as they can afford acceptable housing.
- Golden Visa for the United Arab Emirates: Long-Term Residency
The UAE introduced a long-term residency visa scheme in 2019. Foreigners can live, work, and study in the UAE without the need for a national sponsor, and they can own 100% of their businesses on the UAE's mainland. These visas are valid for 5 or 10 years and are automatically renewed.
Specialized skills and researchers, as well as young pupils with promising scientific ability, are granted such visas.
- The Golden Visa programme has been expanded to include more categories.
The UAE approved the issuance of 10-year golden residency visas for more groups of professionals in November of last year.
The new resident permits are available to all PhD holders, doctors, and engineers with expertise in computers, electronics, programming, electricals, electronics, and active technology. Golden Visas will be granted to people who receive outstanding grades (3.8 or higher) in approved universities.
The UAE Cabinet has passed a measure that will grant retired people over the age of 55 a five-year long-term visa.
A retiree must meet one of the following conditions to be eligible for a 5-year renewable retirement visa:
- Invest in a property worth Dh2 million - Have a minimum of Dh1 million in savings
- Have a monthly active income of at least Dh20,000.
HOW TO APPLY FOR EMIRATES VISA ONLINE:
- You can apply from the website of Emirates Visa Online.
- Once you visit the website the front page will ask you to “select the citizenship country”.
- Then select “living country” of the person and click on “apply for Emirate’s visa”
- Then, based on your plans, choose one "kind of visa.". Then click on “proceed to apply”
- The page will direct you to fill in all your details and upload all the required documents.
- Next, choose between "submit and add additional applications" and "submit and pay now."
- Then the page will direct you to the payment portal and then pay the fee for the Emirate’s visa.
- Then the application will go for approval and you can check the status of your application by visiting our website.
- You can visit our website and click on “Emirate’s visa status” and then enter the “application number” and click on “check Emirate’s visa status”.
READ ALSO: EMIRATES PARENTS VISA RENEWAL
WHY YOU NEED TO APPLY FOR EMIRATES VISA FROM OUR WEBSITE:
- We have a 100% approval rate for visas, which is the greatest among all travel firms, making us more dependable.
- You can apply for an Emirate’s e visa online from our website.
- We complete all visa applications in approximately 4 business days, resulting in a quick visa service.
- We also work on weekends, such as Fridays and Saturdays, when most travel agencies are closed.
- You will receive an email notification for each step of the procedure that your visa is going through.
- You do not need to have another sponsor if you apply with us. We will act as your sponsor, and you will receive your visa without any problem.
- We also provide customer care support for any queries related to visa i.e. (24*7) whether it is on call, email, or chat
- We also help to solve your queries if it is related to your documents also.
Apply Emirates Visa