how to issue an emirates e visa through airlines
- Author- Priynka Admin
- Publish Date-
The first question that arises after booking your flight ticket is: How to issue an E-visa for Emirates through Airlines? It is not known by many that Airlines too issue Visas which only cover the journey you are traveling with them.
Many Airlines have started their Emirates Visa services, but the leading airlines, which provide Emirates Visa services for Emirates are- Emirates Airlines, Etihad Airways, Air Arabia, and Fly Dubai. Though they have their catch that the applicant applying for a Visa through them need to be travelling in a two-way journey with them. These airlines only provide services for Emirates Transit Visa and Tourist E-visas.
This blog will answer the question of how to apply for an E-visa through an Airline? And also highlight the requirements needed by each Airline to process your Visa application.
- E-visa requirements by Emirates Airlines
- How to apply for Emirates E- Visa through Etihad Airways?
- E-visa services through FlyDubai
- Emirates Visa Online services for Emirates E-visa
- Frequently Asked Questions
E-visa requirements by Emirates Airlines
Emirates Airlines is considered one of the leading Airlines in the world. They provide Transit and Tourist visa services in the form of Visa on Arrival, E-visa, and also helps its passengers with sponsoring Visas for their Families or work employees.
Emirates Airlines provides services for the Pre-arranged Visas and also help their passengers in terms of providing sponsorship to anyone in need.
For an E-visa or a Pre-arranged Visa, the Airline provides several choices. The passenger can choose the kind of Visa depending on the duration and purpose of their visit.
- 48-hour Transit Visa
The 48-hour Transit Visa is non-extendable
- 96-hour Transit Visa
The 96-hour Transit Visa is non-extendable
- A Tourist-short term Visa single entry
- A Tourist-Short term Visa multiple entries
- A Tourist-Long Term Visa Single Entry
- A Tourist-Long Term Visa Multiple Entry
The long duration tourist Visas are extendable although you will be required to pay the desired amount to Emirates Airlines.
- The passenger needs to apply for the issuance of his/her visa on Vfs Global, they have partnered with Emirates Airlines for the same.
Some required documents for the submission of your E- visa application through the Emirates Airlines are:
- Applicants need to have a machine-readable passport which is valid for at least 6 months from the date of their travel.
- scans of their Passport information/photo page(s) and A passport-sized photo
- The applicants will be required to submit their Documents which show investments of more than USD 8,000 and their Income tax papers which show an annual gross income of USD 8,000 or more.
- Passports or evidence of the applicants travel in the last five years to any of the following countries: UAE, UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, or Schengen countries is also required to be submitted.
How to apply for Emirates E- Visa through Etihad Airways?
The Visa services offered by Ethiad are much similar to the services offered by Emirates Airlines. Though the process of applying and requirements of the Airways differ from each other. Everything you need to be aware of applying for a Tourist E-visa for either short, long, single, or multiple entries. You will be able to understand the process better.
Some Mandatory requirements for the Airlines to scan and consider your Visa application are:
- An application form that is duly filled
- 6x6cm photograph of the applicant in a white background, 80% of the applicant's face should be available.
- A color scan of the applicant’s passport showcasing the name, nationality, date, and place of birth, passport number, date of issue and expiry, name of father /legal guardian, and the name of the applicant’s mother.
- The Passport should be valid with at least six months of validity.
- Lastly, a confirmed ticket of the applicant traveling the journey through Etihad Airways.
Documents required for dependents
Dependents are recognized as a spouse, children below the age of 18 years, and parents above the age of 60. The required documents for dependents include birth certificates, marriage certificates, etc.
E-visa services through FlyDubai
FlyDubai is another leading Airline, which helps its passengers issue an E-visa. The requirements of the Airline are similar to Emirates and Ethiad.
For applying an Emirates E-visa, the following are the requirements of FlyDubai Airlines:
- The applicant has to dully fill flydubai Visa Application Form
- The passport of the applicant should be valid for a minimum period of 6 months on the applicant's date of travel
- The applicant will require their proof of travel to the UAE in case they have traveled in the past. Passport should be machine-readable and in good condition
- The Unaccompanied minors and students cannot apply for any of their visa services.
- The Dependents such as a spouse, children, and parents are required to submit their documents to get their application processed.
- The applicant is required to have a booked round trip with flydubai to get their E-Visa granted. Though the acceptance of the applicant’s Visa is purely subject to the immigration processes.
For further details regarding obtaining your E-visa, you can click on Fly Dubai
Emirates Visa Online services for Emirates E-visa
Emirates Visa Online is one of the most reputed agencies that provide genuine and swift E- Visa Services. The process of applying through the Emirates E-visa online portal is extremely hassle-free and can be completed within 10 minutes. Applying for Visa services through other channels may become troublesome for some people.
The following are the steps for the process of the application of E-visa:
- The applicant should visit our online website Emirates Visa Online
- The applicant is supposed to fill their citizenship and living country.
- The applicant can choose the Emirates Visa Types they wish to issue depending on their durations
- The applicant is then supposed to Fill the Emirates Visa Application Form.
- After filling the application form, you can proceed by paying the fees.
After the completion of the process, you’ll receive a notification. This will include your application ID. Your Application ID is important as you will be able to track your application through it
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will my Visa be granted by just submitting the documents?
No, the acceptance of any Visa is just based on the decisions of the Immigration departments.
- If I apply for a Visa through an Airline, but after I get the Visa can I change my airlines?
No, you shouldn’t as if you enter through a different airline, you will not be allowed to enter the Emirates.
- How can I apply for E-Visa for Emirates through Airlines?
You can either apply through Vfs Global for Emirates Airlines or Etihad Airways and Fly Dubai for more details over Visa services in Fly Dubai Airlines. You can apply for a Tourist E-visa through any Airline that travels to the desired destination, but for a hassle-free experience, you can apply through Emirates Visa Online.