DETAILED EMIRATES ID MEDICAL GUIDE
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
A medical examination is a required factor in getting a UAE residency. It must be completed after you have received your admission permission, commonly known as an entry visa. If you have a job in the UAE or have established a firm in the UAE, you will need this guide to complete your medical exams appropriately. A medical examination includes three tests done for Hepatitis B, tuberculosis, and AIDS, as well as an X-ray. In addition to the medical examination, you should apply for an Emirates ID in order to complete the residency procedure. It's natural to become perplexed by the many Medical Centers. Every free environment has its own set of regulations and restrictions for where medical testing can be performed. you perform the exams at the incorrect medical health club, the free areas have their very own set of laws and restrictions as to where medical testing can be performed.
If a UAE resident undergoes a medical test in an inappropriate fitness centre, the free zone or immigration authorities will not accept the health report. You'll need to attest to it at the Health ministry doing another one.
READ ALSO: VEHICLE RENEWAL REGISTRATION IN EMIRATES
WHAT IS EMIRATES ID?
Emirates ID is a government-issued identification card provided by the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship. All UAE nationals and residents are required by law to apply for one and keep it with them at all times. The Emirates ID card is used for such following reasons as
- to obtain government assistance
- to vote in Federal National Council elections
- as a travel document for UAE nationals travelling within the Gulf Cooperation Council
- as a document to get through immigration at several airports using eGates and smart gates
FEATURE OF ID CARD
The identity card is distinguished by its number, known as that of the identity number, which remains with the possessor in perpetuity. By using this number, he will be able to access all governmental and certain non-governmental and private entity services that need an identity card as proof of who is using the service. The identity number is highlighted since it is a unique and unrepeated number. It consists of 15 digits.
The electronic chip
It contains the holder's personal information. This data can be accessed by devices designed for this purpose and used to verify the user's credentials. To preserve data privacy, certain of these data is encrypted and only readable/writable/updatable by authorised authorities. This chip can hold up to 32,000 letters of data. The identity card uses cutting-edge smart card technologies, such as exact lettering, ultraviolet ink, and line drawing. It includes nine security measures that make card falsification extremely difficult. These characteristics outperform the existing standards used in many cards, such as banking credit cards.
READ ALSO: DRIVER LICENSE RENEWAL IN RAS AL KHAIMAH
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED
- I recently took 2 passport size photographs.
- Original passport as well as a copy of the information and visa pages, and a valid entrance visa Normally, an employment entry visa is needed; however, the exam can be performed with a tourist or visit visa. Whether you're renewing your visa, you'll also need a copy of the resident visa page. Coloured copies are necessary, while black-and-white photocopies appear to be fine.
- Government-issued health card.
- If the citizen of UAE particularly has a health care card, it is important to provide the same. In case, If you don't even have one, you can get one on the official website, but it may not be necessary if you're taking the exam as part of a new visa application.
- When extending your visa, provide your labour card, emirate id card, or another UAE government-issued ID card.
- The employment offers an official letter or agreement if you have one. Usually, candidates who are already on tourist or visit visas will require this.
- Visit a medical fitness testing institution Check with the facility to determine whether there are any attendance limits.
- The busy hours at the centres are the morning hours to afternoons and evenings.
RENEWING EMIRATES ID VISA
For renewing a visa, bring a labour card, emirate id card, or any UAE govt ID card.
- If you have a health card, try bringing it with you. In case you don't have one, you can get one on the DHA website, but it may not be necessary if you're taking the exam as part of the new visa application.
- There is also an expiry date as well as a target date, in which one has to renew the emirates id card. the target date of an expired card of emirates medical is 30 days, however, in case one gets delayed in renewing the card, they may face late charges of a minimum of AED 20 per day to a maximum of AED 1,000.
- It is important to note that when the Emirates ID expires, the ID holder must request for renewal. The Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (FAIC) will send you a mail-in verified mail id for you to renew your ID card which is expired. You must submit your renewal application in person at an authorised UAE resident visa office. Only after your residence visa is renewed or reissued may you apply for renewal.
- UAE nationals can also renew their Emirates ID before the expiry between 6 days and one month
PACKAGES EMIRATES ID MEDICAL GUIDE
VIP Medical and Emirates ID Assistance Program - Medical Report will indeed be available in one working day:
Standard Medical and Emirates ID Assist Package - Medical Report - Medical Report will be ready in 2-3 working days:
- Only Emirates ID Registration
- Only Emirates ID Renewal registration
This article about emirates id medical guide in which the emeritus guide will portray you and let you understand each and everything about. We hope this article will guide you throughout.