all about emirates airlines economy class
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
Planning on booking tickets for Emirates economy class? Well, you have landed correctly. Here is your guide to know all about Emirates Airlines economy class before proceeding with your bookings. Especially now with Emirates Visa Online one can get both information on your emirates airlines as well as the visa that will be needed to enter the country. this will definitely help you in getting to know more about your journey and how you will be able to enjoy the trip as a whole.
- Perks of booking Emirates Airlines – Economy class.
- Emirates Covid 19 Guidelines
- Emirates business class and Emirates economy class comparison
Perks of booking Emirates Airlines – Economy class.
Some of the perks of booking through emirate airlines in economy class are –
1. Enough leg room – There is sufficient space for travellers to rest and relax during their journey. The distance between two seats is quite sufficient for travellers to rest their legs and theirs knew won’t touch the seat ahead of them.
2. Inflight entertainment – Emirates economy Inflight entertainment is for passengers to make the most of their travel time. Emirates airlines ensure that passengers do not get bored during their journey, which is why they provide with entertainment facilities like-
3. On-board Wi-Fi – With the help of on-board Wi-Fi facility, passengers can stay connected with their friend or family during their journey. It is a free membership for Skyward members and they get up to 20mb free data for 2 hours. To use this facility, passengers will have to add their Emirates Skyward membership number to their booking before 24 hours. The process to buy a wifi plan is –
- Go on flight mode
- Connect with On Air Wi-FI only after take-off
- Choose your wifi plan
- Pay the amount online for your plan
- Enjoy the benefits
4. Learn New Language – Emirates airlines have partnered with uTalk, with which travellers can make the most of their time and learn language from over 140 options. The content is of almost 180 hours and 60 topics to cover.
5. Entertainment – Passengers have a wide range of options to choose from to not get bored during their journey. They can choose from 4500 movie channels, games, music and TV show to watch.
6. Information – With this feature, passengers can easily track the progress of their travel on a moving map and get a chance to see the world from almost 40,000 feet with the help of external cameras. Travellers can get an update on sports, news or weather information on their screens. They can also listen to uninterrupted music, podcast or radio during their journey.
7. Comfortable seats – Emirates airlines economy class offers comfortable seats to their travellers. Even the middle row seats are comfortable if booked. There are separate fan and light provided for each seat.
8. Emirates Economy Amenities – Emirates provides with amenity kits to travellers that are filled with basic travel essentials like toothpaste, toothbrush, earplugs, eyeshades and socks. All this is for customers to have a very comfortable journey.
9. Charge your electronics – Travellers can use the socket that is under their seat and charge their electronic device and stay in contact with family, friends and not miss out on their social media handle.
10. Food Facility – Passengers can opt from a variety of meal just before their travel. Before the food is served, passengers are provided with a menu that is unique to emirates economy class food. The food taste and quality are just too good.
READ ALSO: Emirates Visa services
Emirates business class and Emirates economy class comparison
Seats are in the formation of 3-4-3 with a total of 427 seats arranged and offer sufficient leg space to relax
There are total 76 seats and it here is lot of space to stretch your legs and just relax
The quality of the food served to passengers is very good. The entire meal is served in one tray.
The food presentation is amazing and travellers are served with starter, main course and dessert separately
Travellers can avail inflight entertainment. The display screen is of 13 inches. Each seat is given a charging socket. Each seat has a tray table and a cup holder too.
Business class travellers are provided with a tablet along with a remote to control their TV screen. They are also provided with self serve bar along side their seat. The TV screen is 23 inches.
A basic headphones with a blanket, toothbrush, toothpaste, ear plugs and eye mask.
Sturdies and noise cancelling earphones along with bed facility to travellers. Travellers are handed over Bulgari toiletries for men and women.
The cost is obviously dependant on your travel destination and in spite of all the facilities is comparatively reasonable
Business class pricing is higher.
READ ALSO: Emirates Visa application
Emirates Covid 19 Guidelines
- Wear Mask – All travellers must wear a mask throughout – from entering the airport, during boarding and throughout the journey. Children below 6 years and travellers with medical conditions are exceptions for this. If a traveller is unable to wear the mask due to their medical condition, then they will have to complete Medical Information Form before their travel.
This is for the traveller who has intellectual, sensory or cognitive conditions like –
- Down syndrome
- Autism condition
- Development delay
Travellers who have severe respiratory conditions or need supplementary oxygen-
- Heart Failure
- COPD – Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Cystic fibrosis
- During Journey with Emirates –
- Check-in – While entering the airport, a traveller must have a face mask put on. Wearing gloves is not mandatory but recommended. The check-in desk has an antibacterial screen. Travellers will pass through a thermal scanner which is similar to a metal detector. Every traveller will be provided with travel hygiene kit that includes a face mask, sanitizer, gloves and antibacterial wipes.
- Lounge – The lounge that is open for business class and first-class passengers have maintained strict hygiene level. The chairs and tables have been spaced out. Travellers can place their orders through the contactless menu by simply scanning the QR code. Every seat is sanitised at regular intervals.
- Boarding – Safety measures have been introduced at boarding gates too. Passengers have to maintain distance at the seating area and while standing in the queue. Every staff member will be wearing PPE kit while welcoming the travellers.
- On Flight Safety – All cabin crew members are dressed in PPE – personal protective equipment. During their entire journey, they have to wear a mask and gloves. The emirates economy class seats are well sanitized for every journey and lavatories are frequently disinfected.
- Measures for Travellers –
- Travellers must take COVID-19 PCR test. The test must be done not before 96 hours of departure.
- The cost of a PCR test is to be bared by the traveller itself.
- Travellers must carry their PCR test negative reports while travelling
READ ALSO: Emirates Visa Requirements
Q. Will I be able to choose seats according to my preference in Economy class?
Yes, you will be allowed to select the seat according to your preference. Please use the seat selection tab. You can view the cost of all the seats and select according to your preference by paying that fee. You may wait for the online check-in process to open and then select the seat for free.
Q. I have booked my tickets in economy class, wanted to know if the seats are comfortable or not?
You need not worry as the seats of economy class is very comfortable for 7-9 hours journey there is enough leg space to relax and your knees won’t hurt. You will in short have a great experience while travelling.
Q. Do travellers get blankets on emirates flight in any class?
Yes, every traveller is provided with a pillow and blanket for their journey. A friendly tip for travellers, to prefer wearing loose and comfortable clothes and shoes while their journey and keep on having water at regular interval.
Q. Is Wi-Fi facility for all travellers?
Yes, all travellers can avail of this facility. Emirates has Sky-high Wi-Fi on every flight. This is both complimentary and paid access.
Q. Which emirates flights, provide Wi-Fi facility?
The entire fleet has a Wi-Fi facility. Whether travelling on Airbus A380 or Boeing 777, travellers can browse online without any malfunctions and enjoy their travel.
Q. Why should one suggest emirates airlines?
Emirates should be preferred for a long journey if you are looking for comfort. This might be a bit expensive compared to others, but it is worth the money once you know all about Emirates airlines economy class. No matter how long the journey is, you won’t get tired and bored during your journey.