emirates visa rejection how to prevent your emirates visa from being rejected
- Author- Priynka Admin
- Publish Date-
The Emirates Visa application is always on the rise, leading to many Emirates Visa rejections. Thousands of people wish to visit and witness the grandeur of the Emirates. Some of them want to either visit the country as a tourist, the other half wish to live in the Emirates for a longer time and apply for employment, study, or residence Visa respectively.
This blog will help its readers to understand the process of Emirates Visa Application. It will focus on questions -Under what circumstances does an Emirates Visa gets rejected? and how can you prevent your Visa from rejection?
- Emirates Visa online Application procedure
- Causes of Emirates Visa being rejected
- How can you prevent your Visa from being rejected?
- Frequently Asked Questions
Emirates E- Visa Online Application procedure
The process for applying for an Emirates Visa is simple. Those whose Visas get rejected, probably make a mistake while filling out an application form or submitting the required documents. To experience a hassle-free service you can click on the Emirates Visa Online website.
Emirates Visa Online is one of the most reputed and genuine portals for the application and issuance of Emirates Visa services. You can trust them to grant you the kind of Visa you desire completely hassle-free.
To apply for an E-Visa following are the steps:
- Visit Emirates Visa Online
- Go on to the home page and click on Apply Emirates Visa
- Check the country you are currently based in
- Select the Emirates Visa Types
- Fill the Emirates Application form
- Submit the required documents
- Pay the Emirates Visa Fee
- Receive notification of your Application ID (* it is important to keep your application ID safe, to keep a track on your Visa Application Status)
The process takes less than 10 minutes to complete and makes you control your application. You don’t have to be dependent on any travel agency or the UAE Visa authorities anymore. All you have to do is Visit Emirates Visa Online, and feel the change happening.
Causes of Emirates Visa being rejected
There are several reasons for your Visa application to get rejected. Some of them are listed below:
- If the applicant's application forms are incomplete applications with inadequate or false information, passports with less validity than permitted, passports that are damaged, missing, or pending documents, typo errors on the form can lead to immediate rejection. Moreover, inconsistencies in the data provided on the application form compared to the details available on the passport can also cause visa rejection.
- If the applicant is a Solo Woman Traveler: The Emirates follows a strict law and does not approve of women under the age of 24 years travel without her parents, guardian, relative, or husband.
- If the applicant has had an Overstay on their previous Emirates Visa: If a visa applicant overstays during his/her previous stay in the Emirates, he or she can face either a delay or rejection. People who visit the Emirates for tourism, in some cases, continue to overstay even after the expiration of their visa. This may result in fines and serious consequences.
The applicant may face the following if he/she continues to overstay after the expiration of their Visa:
- Their name will be blacklisted
- They will have to face a ban from the immigration
- The applicants can be subject to be arrested and spend jail time for up to 3 months.
- The applicants can be issued with a deportation order.
- If the applicant holds Handwritten Passports: Ever since technology has taken over, the countries have replaced the old school ways with modern contemporary documents .the passports held by the applicants must be machine-readable. A handwritten passport may simply get the application of a Visa rejected.
- If there has been No Previous Cancellation of an Emirates Visa: If the applicant previously held a residential visa and while leaving the country he/she failed to get it cancelled, the authorities shall deny their application for a visa.
- If the applicant submitted Blurry Photograph or Passport scans: If the scans submitted by the applicant in their application are blurry or the photographs are not clearly visible, the Emirates authorities will surely delay or reject their Visa.
- Profession mentioned in the passport: An Emirates visa may get denied if the mentioned profession is “unskilled” as per their criteria. The Emirates authorities are known to deny a visa to farmers, labourers, and people belonging to the unskilled criteria.
- If the applicant has a Previous Criminal Offence: Applicants who have a previous record of criminal offence, misconduct or fraud, will have their Visa applications rejected by the Emirates Immigration. The Emirates and the GCC countries, follow a common blacklist to keep people with previous criminal records away.
There are yet many factors which the Emirates immigration and government authorities may take into consideration for the rejection of a Visa application. But most of the causes are listed above.
How can you prevent your Visa from being rejected?
Having taken a look at the causes of the rejection of an Emirates Visa, one should take a note about the several measures one can take into consideration to save their visa from being rejected by the authorities.
Some of the measures are:
- The applicant should make sure that his/her passport has at least 6 months of validity left while applying for an Emirates Visa.
- The applicant should ensure that all the fields are duly and correctly. One should avoid any kind of factual or typo mistakes.
- The documents submitted by the applicant should be valid.
- The applicant should ensure the previous visa is no longer active and cancelled at the time of applying for a new Emirates