emirates visa for turkey passport holders
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
A rich place, Dubai where everything you see is just on the extreme end! There are still a lot of people who wish they knew more about Dubai before travelling actually. But the thing is that no one can get to know fully about Dubai, well not unless you have a trip and see it all for yourself! This, however, seems impossible for some but to make it an absolute possibility Emirates Visa Online makes the best of efforts by providing an Emirates visa for Turkey passport holders. This time around as well, you can apply without any worries and have a good belief in having your visa delivered in no time!
- Emirates visa fees
- Benefits of having travel insurance
Emirates visa fees
One thing that comes when you need to travel somewhere is definitely the price and the budget that you need to keep in mind. Having full knowledge about the trip and the visa fees might sound impossible but not when you have Emiratesvisaonline telling you all about the Emirates visa charges and how much you actually need to save up in order to be able to travel to Dubai. Here is a list of all the options you will get when applying for your visa through Emiratesvisaonline and the amount you need to pay in each case:
- 30 days single entry visa: 150.0 US dollars
- 30 days multiple entries visa: 320.0 US dollars
- 48 hours transit visa: 50.0 US dollars
- 96 hours transit visa: 120.0 US dollars
- 14 days tourist visa: 140.0 US dollars
- 90 days single entry visa: 470.0 US dollars
- 90 days multiple entries visa: 800.0 US dollars.
Now when you know all the options and the limit that you have set for your travel, you can easily have your choices weighed and have one applied for easily with the Emirates visa application.
Benefits of having travel insurance
While having a visa and budget is fine, you always need to ensure safety no matter when you travel out of your country, and hence to ensure your safety it is essential to obtain travel insurance before you start your travel. Here is a discussion of the main benefits of using travel insurance during your trip to Dubai:
- Coverage of trip cancellation: If your trip has been cancelled or delayed due to some unforeseen conditions then travel insurance will cover up all your expenses.
- Coverage of medical needs: Medical needs are inevitable and can occur any time and it can be unexpected and having travel insurance will be an ultimate blessing at these times as they help coverage of nay high expense medical needs that you face.
- Coverage of rented car travels: Having a rented car and having even a small accident will lead you to pay a hefty amount as the charges but if you have your travel insurance on your side, you need not worry as the insurance will be sure to cover up the excessive cost.
With all of these benefits and more, it is highly recommended by not only the ravel agencies but by all the travellers in general to have travel insurance issued for the safer side.
- Service charges that are applied are for what reasons?
Whenever you see some service charges that are applied they are the fees that you pay the agency to get your visa processing done. The other money that you pay is solely the visa fees and does not include the processing fee.
- Will I get a confirmation mail after I have applied for an Emirates visa for Turkey passport holders?
Yes, you are bound to get the visa confirmation mail once you are done with the visa fee payment.
- What does travel insurance bet on?
Travel insurance will bet on not only your life but it will also have your whole travel and having travel insurance is the utmost importance.