emirates travel insurance
- Author- Priynka Admin
- Publish Date-
Obtaining a Travel Insurance to visit the Emirates is one of the important documents required while issuing your Emirates Visa. As of now, during the heights of the COVID-19 without a travel health insurance, the passenger is not granted a visa to enter the Emirates.
The cites in the Emirates are one of the top destinations for tourism. Though the Emirates cities are extremely safe, it is still recommended to for you to secure proper travel insurance for your Emirates travel. The issuing of the travel insurance will not only help you solve unforeseen events but also help you out with several emergencies in case of any and make your trip a pleasant one.
This blog is highly recommended for every traveller who is planning a trip but isn’t sure if he/she should add an expense. Reading this blog will highlight the Advantages of travel insurance carries and may help you make your trip a hassle-free pleasant trip.
- Why is travel insurance required while travelling to the Emirates?
- Main advantages of having a travel insurance
- Things to consider before you issue a travel insurance
- Services provided by Emirates Visa Online
- Frequently Asked Questions
Why is travel insurance required while travelling to the Emirates?
As the name suggests, travel insurance is a category of insurance policy wherein it is specially designed for those who are planning for either a domestic or an international journey. Depending on the package the passenger chooses, the travel insurance offer will cover any issues related to travel some of them which include cancellation or of the trip, emergency medical requirements, baggage loss, damage of property either rental vehicle or equipment and accidental death.
Main advantages of having travel insurance
There are some advantages as to why one must choose to issue travel insurance. The following are the reasons why travel insurance is required.
Cancellation/delay/ travel disruption: When you travel abroad, you may come across several problems, troubles, or unforeseen mishaps. Spending a fortune for your dream vacation and yet losing out the money in some unforeseen mishaps may empty your pocket. In case of any cancellation or delay or disruption in travel, if you have an adequate insurance policy, it’ll cover all of your interruptions. This may even include theft of luggage, cash, important documents, and personal belongings.
Travel Health Insurance: It becomes difficult when you have to face medical emergencies while you are on a trip to a foreign country. The cost of any medical attention in a foreign country may cost a whopping amount of a medical bill. And in the current onset of the COVID–19, travel health insurance is a necessity. In case you start having symptoms you will have to quarantine yourself at your own expense.
Considering all these aspects, it is always the best option to be prepared and issue an all-inclusive travel insurance policy which will not only reduce the medical bills but also save you from paying a whooping medical expense.
Things to consider before you issue a travel insurance
- While choosing your travel insurance, it is extremely important to analyze all your travel prospects like the duration of your stay, your travel companion, etc.
- Please consider issuing your travel insurance from the reputed company, preferably from whom you are issuing your VISA.
- ·Consider what all your insurance includes and excludes before you think of purchasing it.
- Make sure that the plan you choose covers all your medical bills, trip cancellation, and loss of documents such as a passport or any other travel disruption.
- Check if your insurance offers and covers your activities if you are an adventurous person
Services provided by Emirates Visa Online
Emirates Visa Online is a very reputed and genuine agency that provides all kinds of Visa services. The first step after planning your trip is to issue your Visa for the country you are planning your trip to. After issuing your visa, they also help you out in choosing the best travel insurance policy for you.
The steps to issue a visa here is extremely easy.
All you have to do is:
Step 1: Click on the website Emirates Visa Online
Step 2: Click on the tab Apply Emirates Visa
Step 3: Check in the country you are a citizen of and your living country
Steps 4: Duly fill the Emirates Visa Application form
Steps 5: pay the Visa fee
Steps 6: Receive a notification which shows your Application ID. This means your application for the Visa is received and that it is processing. With the application ID, you can track the status of your VISA anytime.
It takes less than 10 minutes to issue a VISA now. And the benefit added to this is the travel insurance provider. Through the https://www.emiratesvisaonline.com/ you can get your travel insurance for the following rates :
- 14 days Visa (travel insurance): 50 USD
- 30 day Visa (travel insurance): 100 USD
- 90 day Visa (travel insurance): 200 USD
Frequently Asked Questions
- What should my travel insurance cover?
Usually, most travel insurance plans cover medical emergencies, cancellations, delays, trip disruptions, theft or loss of luggage, rental car or equipment damage, etc.
- Is Travel insurance compulsory for an Emirates visa?
Since the 1st August 2011, it is mandatory for passengers to have travel insurance for an Emirates Visa.