Details About Freelance Visa Ras Al Khaimah
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
Freelancing is a popular and cost-effective option for one-person enterprises in the UAE. A license from a Free Zone Authority (FZA), such as the Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone, is required to work as a freelancer (RAKEZ). Unlike a company or brand, the Freelance Visa Ras Al Khaimah allows you to work as a professional registered under your legal name.
This permit is intended for people working in technology, media, education, consulting, and cinematography. Qualified freelancers usually offer their unique talents, inventiveness, or administrative skills. Finally, you can freelance while working if you have a NOC from your company or sponsor.
Benefits of Freelance Visa Ras Al Khaimah Permit:
- You have complete control and ownership of your company.
- When compared to other business licences, affordability
- Modern business centres, flexi-desk solutions, and client offices are also available (as per agreement)
- Instead of using a corporate account, you can invoice using your bank account.
- There are no geographical limitations, and the schedule is entirely flexible.
- Resident visas in the United Arab Emirates are renewable.
- Ability to freelance while working full-time
- There are no auditing obligations.
- VAT registration is unnecessary if your annual income is less than AED 187,000.
Documents Required to Get a Ras Ai Khaimah Freelance Visa Permit:
- An educational certificate, diploma, or qualifications that have been attested.
- These materials must be related to the freelancer's speciality. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs conducts the attestation process, which is duly notarized (MoFA). Fortunately, certification of certificates and diplomas is included in our PRO services.
- A complete portfolio, CV, or other appropriate document demonstrating at least three years of professional experience in the subject of competence mentioned.
- A copy of your Passport
- A copy of your visa (if one is available) or a letter of authorization from your employer or sponsor (if under residency visa & work permit)
- A letter of recommendation from a local or international bank
On What Terms & Conditions a Person Will Get a Freelance Visa Permit:
- The freelancer is a professional who will work as an independent contractor and lone practitioner to carry out the RAKEZ-approved company (or any other free zone).
- Instead of using a company name, the freelancer should use their real name to do business.
- UAE citizens (including GCC and non-GCC nationals) can acquire visa sponsorship for an extra fee.
- If the client chooses a permit without a visa, the existing sponsor must issue a Notice of Consent (NOC).
- Freelancers can't open a corporate bank account.
- Freelancers are responsible for any debts or liabilities incurred due to their job.
- Under the permit, freelancers cannot hire employees or obtain extra visas.
- Per permit, the freelancer is limited to one activity.
READ ALSO: Events to visit in Sharjah
Which Other Zones Provide Freelance Visa Permits:
While RAKEZ is one of the best options, some of our clients would be better served by the packages offered by other UAE free zones, such as:
- Dubai Internet City (DIC)
- Dubai Media City (DMC)
- Dubai Design District (D3)
- TwoFour54, Abu Dhabi
- Dubai Knowledge Park (DKP)
Documents Required for Emirates Visa:
- A valid passport whose validity should be left for at least six months.
- A Passport sized coloured photo.
- Accommodation/staying address where the person is going to stay.
- Return ticket from UAE.
- A passport should have at least four blank pages.
How to Apply for Emirates Visa?
- You can apply from the website https://www.emiratesvisaonline.com/
- Once you visit the website, the front page will ask you to “select the citizenship country”.
- Then select the person's " living country " and click “apply for Emirates visa.”
- Then select one “type of visa” as per your plan. Then click on “Proceed to apply.”
- The page will direct you to fill in all your details and upload all the required documents.
- Then click on either “Submit & add more applicants” or “Submit & proceed to pay”
- Then the page will direct you to the payment portal and pay the Emirates visa fee.
- Then the application will go for approval.
- And you can check the status of your application from our website again.
- Visit our website https://www.emiratesvisaonline.com/
- Click on “Emirates visa status”, then type your application ID and click “Check Emirates visa status”.
READ ALSO: New UAE five years tourist visa
Why You Need to Apply for Emirates E-Visa Online From Our Website:
- We have a 100% visa approval rate, the greatest among all travel firms, making us more dependable.
- You can apply for an Emirates e-visa online from our website https://www.emiratesvisaonline.com/
- We complete all visa applications in approximately four business days, resulting in a quick visa service.
- We also work on weekends, such as Fridays and Saturdays, when most travel agencies are closed.
- You will receive an email notification for each step of the procedure that your visa is going through.
- You do not need to have another sponsor if you apply with us. We will act as your sponsor, and you will receive your visa without any problem.
- We also provide customer care support for visa-related queries, i.e. (24*7) whether on call, email, or chat.
- We also help to solve your queries if it is related to your documents also.