Apply Emirates Visa Online

emirates 3 month visa

  • Publish Date-

Getting to stay for 3 months straight in the Emirates is now easier with the help of an Emirates 3 months visa. Apply 3 Month Emirates visa at Emirates Visa Online Where You can begin your application for Emirates visa online by merely following some easy steps. you just need to submit relevant documents and fill out an application form. This visa will not only let you stay for about 90 days after you have entered the Emirates. With this visa, you can travel around and enjoy the wonder that the Emirates has to provide to its tourists. You can also take a look at the tall Burj Khalifa or go desert safari once you are here in the Emirates. However, for this, you need to have the best Emirates visa services being made available to you. Emirates Visa Online does the exact same thing that you need. Providing services to over millions of customers has made the experience for a customer even more smoother.


Q. I had applied for a 3 months Emirates visa but now that I am going to travel to Emirates my US visa only has about 3 months left as the validity, will that cause a problem for the travel to the emirate?

If you have a valid US passport that is worth six months or more then you need not worry about the travel to the emirate as the US visa expiring won’t really affect your travel. While if your US visa is expiring in 3 months then you will have some problems while traveling back to the US.

Q. Is it possible to take an Emirates 3 months visa for my 2-month-old child, as she will be traveling with us to the Emirates from the US?

Yes, you can apply for an Emirates visa for children where you will be able to apply for your 2 months old child as well while traveling to the Emirates.

Q. Is having a return ticket shown at the border necessary if I am entering the Emirates on an Emirates 3 months visa?

Yes not only will you have to show the return ticket at the border but you will also have to give the details about your return flight ticket to be eligible for your visa to be issued.

Q. Will there be an issue while entering and exiting the Emirates border when I have two passports due to my dual citizenship of both Canadian and Pakistani while I am here on a Canadian passport on an Emirates 3 months visa?

No there will be no such issues at the border however you will have to show you visa records on both the Canadian and the Pakistani passport. Moreover, the passport in which you will be getting your Emirates 3 months visa stamp must have a validity of more than 6 months or at least for six months after you have entered the Emirates.

Q. I had used my 3 months visa and now it is about to expire can I get an extension without having to leave the country or do I need to exit and re-enter on a new visa?

No, you need not exit the country to get an extension. This is because now you can apply for an Emirates visa extension without having to leave the country. But for this, you will need to have all the Emirates visa documents requirements kept ready before you apply for one.

Q. Is travel insurance needed to be taken if I am to travel to the Emirates for about 3 months?

Yes, a travel insurance will be highly recommended if you are traveling to a foreign country such as the Emirates on an Emirates 3 months visa. This will help cover all the expenses in case of an unforeseen tragedy.

Now you can also have your Emirates 3 months visa applied through Emirates Visa Online.

Write Your Comment
Ask Your Query
Emirates Visa Helpline
Emirates Visa Helpline
Emirates Visa E mail Support
Email Visa Support
Emirates Visa Support
WhatsApp Support
Send Inquiry
Recent Articles