Ras Al Khaimah Zipline Adventure Dubai, United Arab Emirates 2023
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
A zip line has just opened in the emirate of Ras al Khaimah. This UAE zip line is the biggest in the world! A new record for the Emirates, this time not held by Dubai, but not the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah, which is located north of Dubai. With almost 3 kilometres in length, this zip line is impressive!
In this Dubai blog post, we tell you in detail about the longest zip line in the world, Jebel Jais, the highest peak in the Emirates with an altitude of 1934 meters! The name of this zipline is the Zipline of Jebel Jais or Toro Verde of Ras al Khaimah.
Be careful to distinguish this zipline from the Dubai zip line in the marina, XLine Dubai.
The longest zip line in the world!
As often in the United Arab Emirates, a new world record has been broken and is now held by the Emirates. Dubai often wins these records, for example, the world record for the most significant commercial with the Dubai Mall or the world record for the tallest tower with the Burj Khalifa.
Well, this time, the neighbouring emirate of Ras al Khaimah is talking about him for winning the record for the most extensive zip line in the world! The Toro Verde zipline of Ras al Khaimah is located on the Jebel Jais, which is neither more nor less than the highest mountain in the United Arab Emirates, with almost 2000 meters of altitude!
Here are some features of the Jebel Jais zipline:
- Over 2800 meters in length
- A departure at an altitude of 1680 meters
- During the descent, the speed increases up to 120/150 km / h depending on the person and the wind
The duration of the Jebel Jais zipline flight is, therefore, 2 to 3 minutes! To be even more fun, the Jebel Jais zip line allows you to:
- To set off at the same time, side by side
- Start on your stomach to make the experience even more impressive!
To fully appreciate the impressive length of this largest zipline in the world, its 2,800 meters represent no more than 28 football pitches lengthwise.
Go to Toro Verde, the Jebel Jais zipline in Ras al Khaimah
Therefore, the world's largest zipline is located on the Jebel Jais in the emirate of Ras al Khaimah. The Toro Verde UAE Zipline is about an hour's drive from the centre of Ras al Khaimah town. Jebel Jais is located near the Omani border, which leads to the Musandam Peninsula.
From Dubai, it will therefore take around 2 hours by car to reach the start of the largest zipline in the world located on the slopes of Jebel Jais, near the summit.
If you are going to go to the Jebel Jais zipline and you are in Dubai, you can consult our tips for renting a car in Dubai.
Book for the Toro Verde Zipline from Jebel Jais to Ras al Khaimah
If you plan to experience the Jebel Jais zipline in Ras al Khaimah, it is best to book online!
The most extensive zip line in the world has a capacity of 250 people per day! With this world record and this recent opening, there is no doubt that Toro Verde should fill up for several weeks. So it is best to book online, especially if the timing of your trip to Dubai is tight!
In terms of price, you still have to count 650 AED per person to experience the longest zip line in the world.
You can also take advantage of this detour through the emirate of Ras al Khaimah to discover the city or its surroundings and experience the Via Ferrata of Jebel Jais!
Suggested Read: TRACK EMIRATES VISA STATUS ONLINE
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
While this experience is one of a kind for those who have already done ziplining, it might be more of a frightening start rather than a thrilling one for a beginner. But here is a few things you can keep in mind to enjoy this trip:
- Only those people between the ages of 12 to 65 can try this ziplining. The minimum requirement for weight for ziplining is 50 kg, whereas the maximum limit is 100 kg.
- Along with your backpack and admission pass, you will be advised to carry water and safety equipment for safety purposes.
- It would be highly recommended that you wear an athletic and comfortable outfit to keep you engaged during the activity.
- Sunlight might cause damage to your skin, and hence carrying your sunscreen along with you is also recommended.
Now enjoy one of the longest urban ziplines in the world! Why not get your visa to UAE booked now and get going on a fantastic adventure?
1. How To Check Emirates Pnr Status
2. Do I Need Bank Statement For Emirates Visa While Applying Through Emirates Visa Online
3. EMIRATES VISA FOR PAKISTAN PASSPORT HOLDERS LIVING IN PAKISTAN
4. How To Apply Emirates Visa For Tunisia Citizens
5. Emirates Visa Number Everything You Need To Know About Uid Number
6. Does A Nigerian Traveling With Emirates To London Needs A Transit Visa To Enter Dubai