online visa renewal and emirates id renewal in emirates
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
Online visa renewal and emirates ID renewal in Emirates via online method is an easy task without any hassle and much less effort, also, it saves you money as well. Emirates Visa Online aims at providing you with this information so that you can both save money while also renewing your visa and ID in your own comfort zone.
The time limit to renew the ID is given as 30 days from the time of expiry. If you are unable to renew your ID within this time frame, a late fine of AED 20 per day will be taken which can go up to AED 1000. After the expiration of your ID, the Federal Authority of Identification and Citizenship (FAIC) sends you a notification through SMS on your registered mobile number, requesting you to renew your ID card as soon as possible.
You can submit the application form in person to the Emirates id typing centre, or you can apply online via the website of FAIC.
- UAE nationals can apply for renewal of ID within 6 to 1 month before expiry date.
- UAE residence holders can apply for renewable only when their residence visa has been renewed or reissued.
As the UAE immigration fine’s system states :
- AED 25 per day up to 6 months
- AED 50 per day for the next 6 months
- AED 100 per after a year
READ ALSO: Emirates Visa on Arrival
EMIRATES ID APPLICATION FORM PROCESS:
- Log in or Register: After opening the official site for Emirates ID renewal and register yourself there. Provide a valid email address, UAE phone number to which an OTP will be sent for verification.
- After this, a password will be sent to your registered email address.
- Use the password that had been sent to you on your email id to log in. If the password is too difficult to remember, you can create an easy password as per your choice by going to the forget password section.
- Start you application: After you have registered yourself and logged in, you can start with the application form which will renew emirates id online. You will see several options on the website from new ID issue, to replacement of lost ID cards. You need to click on the ‘renew your ID card’ and a new application will open right in front of you.
- Submit and save: After you are done filling out the form and provided all the required documents, you need to submit the form and take a print out of the same.
After submission, a payment portal will open up. You will need to complete the payment process with a valid payment method.
Your application then reaches the Federal Authority of Identity and Citizenship (ICA).
READ ALSO: Emirates Visa Requirements
For expats, the emirates ID fee is Dh100 for every year of validity. In typing offices, you need to pay Dh70 for the same.
If you are filling out the form online, you need to pay a fee of Dh200 for two years, and Dh300 for three years. Also, a n online fee of Dh40 needs to be paid.
- You should enter your details carefully and make no mistakes while filling out any crucial information.
- While entering the UID and IDN numbers, you must place the hyphens accordingly.
- While entering the residency file number the format requires you to enter a 0 in between (xxx-xxxx-0-xxxxxxx). You must count the digits just to make sure that you have entered them correctly.
- Your family name is your last name. Keep that in mind while filling out the form, and make no mistakes.
READ ALSO: Emirates Visa Services
The next step for expats is to visit a medical centre approved for emirates ID medical test. You should carry your passport, current emirates ID and copies, the renewal application form which you had printed earlier.
Your medical report should usually take a week to reach to your email.
After getting your medical report, you will need to submit your :
- Application form
- Passport copy
- Emirates ID copy
- Medical report
- Insurance card copy
- Two passport photos to your HR team and PRO.
This procedure requires detailed sponsor information, so it is best to get this done by the company, rather than by yourself.
After the residence visa has been approved, it takes just 7days for emirates visa processing time.
READ ALSO: Emirates Visa Application
Once your application has be submitted and approved, your renewed emirates ID will be sent to you via post. You will be informed beforehand via SMS when your ID gets ready.
UAE RESIDENCE VISA RENEWAL
- A sponsor with valid residency permit
- You should pass the medical test if you are above 18 years old
- Insurance card
- Renewed ID card. Or if you have submitted an application for renewal, bring that.
The following documents are needed:
- You need to apply online through the official site.
- Original passport of the sponsored
- Photograph of the sponsored
READ ALSO: Apply Emirates Visa