Top 7 Highest Paying Jobs in United Arab Emirates (UAE) 2023
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
Suppose you are looking for jobs in the Emirates and Dubai in 2020 and are concerned about the salary. In that case, there are some popular jobs you can apply for, along with some information on how to apply for a visa through Emirates Visa Online. You can also opt for government jobs in the Emirates to have a secure life. Apart from the public sector, you can opt for private sector jobs. Here's a list of the top highest salary jobs in the Emirates and why you should choose them. Each job has defined qualification standards for different positions at different organizations.
1. Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
The CEO is the person in a company who takes all the important decisions in favour of the organization. They are responsible for everything that occurs in an organization. Companies or organizations can only run with a CEO, so this position is mainly filled in every MNC in UAE. A CEO should be optimistic in business and sure about the company's future.
Should have a Graduate and Undergraduate Degree and must possess a strong background in finance and leadership.
Salary: 40,000 – 100,000 AED monthly
You can also check Top Companies:
- Pangolin Group
- Frank Porter
- Oriental Pearls
Must Read: How To Make Corrections In My UAE Visa
2. Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
Most of us must get confused once between CEO and CMO, but they are entirely different. A CMO is responsible for the marketing and branding of an organization. They usually focus on strategies to improve the branding of products. Since every organization manufactures thousands of products and to manage the branding of these products, they need a CMO. This is considered one of the world's highest-paid jobs in 2023.
Should have a degree in marketing, sales or any similar of that. Must have strategic thinking, creative planning, strong interpersonal skills, etc.
Salary: 70,000 to 85,000 AED monthly.
You can also check Top Companies:
- Allianz International Holdings
- Bright Fortune FMS
3. IT Managers
IT Managers manage the projects. Every project goes through 6 stages of the Software Development Life Cycle, from requirement gathering/analysis, designing, coding, testing, and maintenance to the final deployment of the project. They also collab with other organizations. It is considered the highest-paid job in UAE due to huge IT (Information Technologies) Companies. The future scope of IT is so high nowadays; more employment will be open in this area.
- Minimum qualification is Graduation with a 3 or 4-year degree.
- Experience of more than 5 years is a must to get paid high.
- Should possess leadership skills.
Salary: Initial salary is 50,000 – 80,000 monthly and will increase with experience. Salary can rise to 195,000 monthlies.
Top IT Companies:
- Cyber Infrastructure – We make IT possible
- Red Spider – Web and Art Design
- Careem – Let's Go
- FreeBites – Graphics Resources for Dubai Ad Agencies
Actuaries study the statistics and analyze the risk of the firm. They research and lower the risk to increase the organisation's outcome. Insurance companies in UAE require actuaries for their firm for risk evaluation, and hence highest, paid employee in UAE is mainly found in these fields.
- To be an actuary requires to clear series of professional examinations, and it takes 7 years to work as an actuary.
Salary: 30,000 - 80,000 Monthly
Suggested Read: TRACK EMIRATES VISA STATUS ONLINE
The UAE and almost every country need lawyers to help them out of difficult situations. Now in a world where there is no limit to crime, whether cybercrime or an actual crime, we all need more and more lawyers to manage matters. An organization needs a Lawyer to protect them from fraud or illegal contracts. Lawyers are beneficial for an individual as well. In the upcoming time, it will be the highest-paid job in every country in UAE.
Apart from that, they specialize in copyright law and other laws too.
- The candidate should have at least a law degree with legal qualifications.
Salary: 70,000 – 110,000 AED monthly.
Top Law Firms:
- Al Balooshi Law Firm
- Revin Legal Translation
- Dubai Copyright Office
Suggested Read: Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
Just like Lawyers, every country also needs doctors. These are the most required jobs with varied salaries for different specialists. A doctor's work is difficult, but they are like gods to people because they cure their patients of almost every problem. In UAE, not all doctors get the highest salary paying companies in Dubai and same salary the salary of the doctors depends upon the area of specialization of each one of them. Neurologists, Surgeons, Cardiologists, and Psychiatrists get the highest paying jobs in Dubai for freshers.
- Must have a Medical degree and complete the registration and licensing process from the respective state health council.
- Specialists should have a degree as per their specialization.
Salary: Average salary is 70,000 AED monthly and can increase up to 190,000 AED monthly.
Top Hospitals and Firms:
- Novomed Centers
- Clinic for Health and Medical Care
- German Neuroscience Center
- American Spine Center
Every country provides airport services. Aviation is becoming a vast and fast-growing field. And pilots are the most essential part of aviation. You can opt for your career as a pilot in UAE, Dubai.
- A series of exams, training, and a license are necessary.
- To be a commercial pilot, the candidate requires a license that meets the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) standards.
- On top of that, one has to appear for different written and oral exams and medical tests to be fit in aviation.
Salary: 30,000 to 45,000 AED monthly
So, these jobs are considered the highest salary in the Emirates, Dubai, in 2020. If you possess the matching qualifications, then you can choose the best one according to yourself.
1. How To Check Emirates Pnr Status
2. Do I Need Bank Statement For Emirates Visa While Applying Through Emirates Visa Online
3. EMIRATES VISA FOR PAKISTAN PASSPORT HOLDERS LIVING IN PAKISTAN
4. How To Apply Emirates Visa For Tunisia Citizens
5. Emirates Visa Number Everything You Need To Know About Uid Number
6. Does A Nigerian Traveling With Emirates To London Needs A Transit Visa To Enter Dubai