emirates visa process for indian travelers
- Author- Priynka Admin
- Publish Date-
Indian citizens have always loved travelling to the United Arab Emirates. Apply Emirates Visa for Indian Passport Holders Online. It is no secret that the Indian Passport holders weren’t eligible for the Visa on Arrival services provided by the UAE government.
As per May 1, 2017, the UAE cabinet has approved the proposal to grant Visa on Arrival for Indian Passport holders. The only catch here is- the passport holders should either have a valid US visa or a green card to be eligible to obtain a Visa on Arrival in the magnificent country of the Emirates.
This blog will provide an insight to its readers on how one can obtain an Emirates Visa on arrival (VOA) despite being an Indian Passport holder. It will also walk the readers through the process of issuing a Tourist E-Visa at their convenience.
- Emirates Visa Services
- Visa on Arrival for Indian Travelers visiting the Emirates
- Documents required for Visa on Arrival
- Process for a Visa on arrival in the Emirates
- Emirates Tourist E-Visa for Indian Travelers
- Documents required for Tourist E-Visa
- Process for issuing a tourist E-Visa for an Indian passport holder
- Frequently Asked Questions
Emirates Visa Services
The Emirates visa services are sectioned into seven forms specifying the duration and validity of each of its type. They can be obtained in either a single or multiple entries. For applying for a Visa; the applicant doesn’t need to physically submit the forms or any kind of documents. The entire Visa issuing process is done online.
After the application process is done, the Visa takes 3 to 5 working days to process. You can receive your Visa in less than a week for a maximum in 2 weeks. The Emirates Visa services don’t require a lot of trouble, rather the process has become completely hassle-free.
Visa on Arrival for Indian Travelers visiting the Emirates
The decision The Emirates Visa on arrival for the Indian passport holders was made just as a diplomatic partnership between the two supremely powerful nations. We yet see that both of the countries are working to built and promote their political, economic, and trade between each other.
Documents required for Emirates Visa on Arrival
Some documents required for the Visa on the arrival of an Indian Passport holder may contain the following:
- They require a visit visa issued by the USA
- If they do not have a visit visa of the USA, they are required to have a green card issued by the USA.
- If they don’t have both documents mentioned above, they can show their residence visa issued by the UK or the EU
- They can obtain a Visa on arrival for a maximum of 14 days. Their passports must be valid for 6 months from the date of travel.
Process for a Visa on arrival in the Emirates
- Present your passport to the officer present which has either of the above-mentioned documents stamped on it.
- You’ll be expected to pay an amount for the Visa charges and processing fees.
- After you receive the Emirates Visa, you are required to go to the Immigration Chambers.
- You’ll be asked some questions for security like your purpose of the visit and the duration of the stay.
Emirates Tourist E-Visa for Indian Travelers
E-Visas are usually obtained by those who are unable to avail of the Visa on arrival services. The Indian passport holders being one of the ineligible to be acquiring a much convenient service. But for the sake of a hassle-free issuance of a Tourist E-Visa, there are online websites that help you issue an E- Visa for yourself.
Gone are the days, when travellers were dependent on others for the sake of booking tickets, hotels, flights or issuing Visas for that matter. Many websites offer E-Visa services by guiding you step-by-step.
To apply Emirates Visa, you can simply visit the Emirates Visa Online website. They are highly reputed and trustworthy. The process takes less than 10 minutes to complete. Thus it is no longer a hassle for those who are unable to issue an E- Visa; Emirates Visa Online is to its rescue.
Documents required for Emirates Tourist E-Visa
Some important documents you need to submit which are required on the application of the Tourist E Visa are:
- A scan of your passport with a minimum validity of six months
A Passport Scan of the bio page is an essential document while submitting your application for an E-Visa. If you fail to submit a scan of the bio of your passport, the visa application may be rejected by the authorities, and it will further not be granted to you.
- A photo of yourself against a white background with full visibility of your face and a clear scan.
For identification, a clear photo of the applicant must be clicked against a white background with the full visibilities of their face that must be submitted. While the submission, make sure you submit a clear and visible scan.
- Confirmed Flight reservation to the Emirates
You need to have the flight details through which you are arriving and departing the country. This is an important document and may be asked while applying for the E- Visa.
Process for issuing an Emirates Tourist E-Visa for an Indian passport holder
The process of applying for a Tourist E-Visa, for an Indian passport holder is not so difficult when guided properly. All you have to do is:
- Visit the website Emirates Visa Online.
- When you arrive at the homepage, you will have to choose the Citizenship and Living country in the dialog boxes.
- After that, you’ll be given a list of Visas on what you would like to apply. You can select on Tourist E-Visa.
- After selecting on the Tourist E - Visa, you will be asked to choose over the type of Tourist E-Visa. Here you will be shown the days of the Tourist Visa, you can click on either 14 days, 30 days, and 90 days as per the duration of your visit.
- After this, you will come across the main application form after you complete filling the form you will have to click on apply.
- After the submission of the application, you will be required to pay for your Tourist Visa.
- As soon as your application and payment are received, you will receive a notification mentioning your application ID. This application ID is extremely important as it can be used for tracking your Visa status.