GRACE PERIOD FOR EMIRATES TOURISTS ON EMIRATES VISA
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
WHAT IS GRACE PERIOD IN UNITED ARAB EMIRATES?
Residents of the United Arab Emirates have 30 days after their visa expires to either change their status and obtain a new residence visa or leave the country. During the grace period, there are no fines.
- They will be fined AED 125 for the first day and AED 25 for each successive day if they overstay after the grace period.
- After six months of overstaying, you will be charged AED 50 per day.
- After a year of overstaying, you will be charged AED 100 per day.
DURATION / VALIDITY OF UAE TOURIST VISA:
- 96 hours- Transit visa
- 14 days - Service visa
- 30 days- Tourist visa (single entry or multiple entries)
- 90 days- Tourist visa (single entry or multiple entries)
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR UNITED ARAB EMIRATES VISA:
Keep the following documents on hand when applying for a United Arab Emirates visa.
- A copy of the bio page from passport. A clear copy that is still valid for at least 6 months
- 1 Image Each applicant must submit a colour photograph of oneself in good lighting. Photographs in black and white will not be accepted.
- Details of your hotel reservation (If you're staying with a family member, relatives, or pals, you can give his or her Emirates ID).
- Booking flights on both sides is possible. (It's usually a good idea to book your flight as soon as your visa is accepted.)
Checklist for Visas in United Arab Emirates
- Passports must be valid for at least six months before they can be used.
- At least four blank pages are required in a passport.
- Within 72 hours of departure, RT-PCR negative report with QR code.
READ ALSO: EMIRATES VISA STAMPING
TYPES AND VALIDITY OF EMIRATES VISA:
- 30 days- Tourist visa (single entry)- validity 59 days
- 30 days- Tourist visa (multiple entries)-validity 59 days
- 90 days- Tourist visa (single entry)- visa validity 59 days
- 90 days- Tourist visa (multiple entries)- visa validity 59 days
- 2 years long term visa (multiple entries)- visa validity 2 years
- 3 years investor visa (multiple entries)- visa validity 3 years
- 48 hours transit visa (single entry)- visa validity 38 days
- 96 hours transit visa (single entry) – visa validity 30 days
HOW TO APPLY FOR EMIRATES VISA ONLINE:
- You can apply from the website at Emirates Visa Online.
- Once you visit the website the front page will ask you to “select the citizenship country”.
- Then select “living country” of the person and click on “apply for Emirate’s visa”
- Then, based on your plans, choose one "kind of visa.". Then click on “proceed to apply”
- The page will direct you to fill in all your details and upload all the required documents.
- Next, select either "submit and add more applicants" or "submit and proceed to payment."
- Then the page will direct you to the payment portal and then pay the fee for the Emirate’s visa.
- Then the application will go for approval and you can check the status of your application by visiting our website.
- You can visit our website at Emirates Visa Online and click on “Emirate’s visa status” and then enter the “application number” and click on “check Emirate’s visa status”.
WHY YOU NEED TO APPLY FOR EMIRATES VISA FROM OUR WEBSITE:
- We have a 100% approval rate for visas, which is the greatest among all travel firms, making us more dependable.
- You can apply for a Emirate’s e visa online from our website.
- We complete all visa applications in approximately 4 business days, resulting in a quick visa service.
- We also work on weekends, such as Fridays and Saturdays, when most travel agencies are closed.
- You will receive an email notification for each step of the procedure that your visa is going through.
- You do not need to have another sponsor if you apply with us. We will act as your sponsor, and you will receive your visa without any problem.
- We also provide customer care support for any queries related to visa i.e. (24*7) whether it is on call, email, or chat
- we also help to solve your queries if it is related to your documents also.