GUIDE TO EMIRATES POST ABU DHABI
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
PROCEDURE FOR SENDING EMIRATES POST SHIPMENTS:
- Log in or create an account with Emirates Post online.
- Any of the options listed in the ‘parcel service' tab can be selected by clicking on them.
- It will take you to a customer service website.
- When you select the ‘To profit from this service' option, you will be directed to a booking page.
- Enter the weight, origin, dimensions, and destination of the material to be transported, as well as its value.
- The system will calculate the shipping cost for you after you enter your information.
- If this appears to be a suitable fit for you, you can confirm your reservation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EMIRATES POST SHIPPING:
- The size, weight, and length of an Emirates Post package are all subject to certain constraints. The Emirates Post reports that
- The maximum package length shall not exceed 1.5 metres.
- The package's maximum length and circumference should not exceed 3 meters.
- The package's maximum weight for international shipping is 30 kg.
- The maximum weight for local shipping should not exceed 20 kilograms.
READ ALSO: Guide to Al Ain Abu Dhabi
POST-TRACKING OF EMIRATES:
- Go to the Parcel Monitor's main page.
- Fill in your Emirates tracking number below.
- View the tracking information on your screen.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR EMIRATES VISA:
- A valid passport whose validity should be left for at least 6 months.
- A Passport sized colored photo.
- Accommodation / staying address where the person is going to stay.
- Return ticket from Emirates.
- A passport should have at least 4 blank pages.
HOW TO APPLY FOR EMIRATES VISA ONLINE:
- You can apply from the website Emirates Visa Online
- Once you visit the website the front page will ask you to “select the citizenship country”.
- Then select “living country” of the person and click on “apply for Emirate’s visa”
- Then, based on your plans, choose one "kind of visa.". Then click on “proceed to apply”
- The page will direct you to fill in all your details and upload all the required documents.
- Next, select either "submit and add more applicants" or "submit and proceed to payment."
- Then the page will direct you to the payment portal and then pay the fee for the Emirates visa.
- Then the application will go for approval and you can check the status of your application by visiting our website.
- You can visit our website Emirates Visa Online and click on “Emirate’s visa status” and then enter the “application number” and click on “check Emirate’s visa status”.
READ ALSO: Jumeirah Emirates Tower
WHY YOU NEED TO APPLY FOR EMIRATES VISA FROM OUR WEBSITE:
- We have a 100% approval rate for visas, which is the greatest among all travel firms, making us more dependable.
- You can apply for an Emirates e visa online from our website
- We complete all visa applications in approximately 4 business days, resulting in a quick visa service.
- We also work on weekends, such as Fridays and Saturdays, when most travel agencies are closed.
- You will receive an email notification for each step of the procedure that your visa is going through.
- You do not need to have another sponsor if you apply with us. We will act as your sponsor, and you will receive your visa without any problem.
- We also provide customer care support for any queries related to visa i.e. (24*7) whether it is on call, email, or chat
- we also help to solve your queries if it is related to your documents also.