How to Get Emirates Family Visa
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
WHAT IS EMIRATE’S FAMILY VISA?
FOR A UAE FAMILY VISA, WHO MAY YOU SPONSOR?
- It's your wife: If you live in the United States and are a Muslim, you can sponsor two wives, but you must follow the GDRFA's requirements.
- They're your boys: If your sons are under the age of 18, they can only be sponsored. If your kids are past the age of 18, you can still sponsor them, but only if they are students and under the age of 21. If the boys are over the age of 18, their UAE visa will be withdrawn if they do not visit the UAE at least once every six months while studying abroad.
- Your daughters, specifically: You can only sponsor your daughters if they are single.
READ ALSO: EMIRATES VISA STAMPING
Specifically, your parents: You can also sponsor your parents if you match the following requirements:
- You pay a deposit for each parent as a guarantee.
- You obtain medical insurance coverage for your parents.
- You have a monthly income of AED 20,000 or AED 19,000 and reside in a two-bedroom flat.
- Your children from a previous marriage: You can even sponsor your stepchildren provided the biological parent signs a formal No Objection Certificate. The stepchildren's visa is renewed and good for one year.
IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A WOMAN TO SPONSOR HER FAMILY MEMBERS FOR A FAMILY VISA IN THE UAE?
- Yes, she can, albeit the qualifications for a woman sponsoring her family to come to the UAE are stricter than for a man
- She has the ability to sponsor her husband and children.
- She must be paid at least AED 10,000 per month or AED 8,000 per month including housing.
- She needs to work as an engineer, a teacher, or in a medical field (doctor, nurse etc)
- Though the woman earns a sufficient monthly pay (and only with DRND clearance), she may be eligible for sponsorship even if she is not engaged in one of the aforementioned categories.
- If she has a husband who can sponsor the children, she is not allowed to do so.
READ ALSO: IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE MULTIPLE TRIPS ON A SINGLE ENTRY EMIRATES VISA
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR A FAMILY VISA IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES:
- Form for applying for a visa to the United Arab Emirates (online or through a registered typing office)
- Copies of the passports of the sponsoring family member
- Passport-sized photographs of the sponsored family member(s).
- A medical clearance certificate is required for any family member above the age of 18.
- A copy of the sponsor's employment contract or firm contract, as well as proof of the sponsor's monthly wage.
- A legalised marriage certificate is required.
- Proof of residency, such as a tenancy agreement signed by both parties.
- The most recent utility bill.
HOW TO APPLY FOR EMIRATES FAMILY VISA?
Obtaining an entrance permit
Before you (or your firm) can bring your family members to the UAE, you (or your company) must first apply for an entry permit. You can apply for a family member's entry permit at one of the following locations:
General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA). If you want to apply in person, you must do so at one of the GDRFA's licenced typing centres in each Emirate, or at one of the Amer centres in Dubai.
At Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship
- The eChannel gateway of the ICA
- The Apple and Android mobile apps
HOW TO APPLY FOR EMIRATES VISA ONLINE:
- You can apply from the website at Emirates Visa Online.
- Once you visit the website the front page will ask you to “select the citizenship country”.
- Then select “living country” of the person and click on “apply for Emirates visa”
- Then, based on your plans, choose one "kind of visa.". Then click on “proceed to apply”
- The page will direct you to fill in all your details and upload all the required documents.
- Next, select either "submit and add more applicants" or "submit and proceed to payment."
- Then the page will direct you to the payment portal and then pay the fee for the Emirate’s visa.
- Then the application will go for approval and you can check the status of your application by visiting our website.
- You can visit our website at Emirates Visa Online and click on “Emirate’s visa status” and then enter the “application number” and click on “check Emirates visa status”.
READ ALSO: IS IT POSSIBLE TO REAPPLY FOR THE EMIRATES VISA AFTER REJECTION
WHY YOU NEED TO APPLY FOR EMIRATES VISA FROM OUR WEBSITE:
- We have a 100% approval rate for visas, which is the greatest among all travel firms, making us more dependable.
- You can apply for an Emirate's e visa online from our website Emirates Visa Online.
- We complete all visa applications in approximately 4 business days, resulting in a quick visa service.
- We also work on weekends, such as Fridays and Saturdays, when most travel agencies are closed.
- You will receive an email notification for each step of the procedure that your visa is going through.
- You do not need to have another sponsor if you apply with us. We will act as your sponsor, and you will receive your visa without any problem.
- We also provide customer care support for any queries related to visa i.e. (24*7) whether it is on call, email, or chat
- We also help to solve your queries if it is related to your documents also.