emirates driving the rules of road
- Author- Jazmin
- Publish Date-
While traveling in an automobile in Emirates it is essential to understand the guidelines and to follow them. Emirates driving is one of the things that you need to handle carefully as failure to comply with the rules related to it can lead to bigger problems. For instance, everyone inside the automobile, together with those in the again seat, are required to wear seatbelts in any respect times. Any failure to comply with this already stated rule will bring about AED four hundred fine for all who are no longer wearing a seatbelt, plus 4 black points for the driver who controls the car.
So now that you know about this it is also important that you also make sure you follow all the rules given below by Emirates Visa Online in order to ensure the safety of both you and your loved ones!
- Car seats are now considered to be obligatory for children much less than 4 years old.
- Drivers distracted in using cell phones while driving will face an AED 800 fine and four black points
- Failing to stop at a red signal for light automobiles will result in an AED 1,000 fine, 12 black factors apart from another 30-day automobile confiscation.
- AED 3,000 fine awaits people who use a car without a number plate plus 23 black factors and will also have to face a 90-day car confiscation.
- If a person is found to be driving a heavy car that endangers lives, harms public or personal properties, leaping the red light and inflicting his or another vehicle to overturn will end result to AED3,000 fine and will also lead to the license to be suspended for a year.
- Drivers who tend to under influence of medication or similar substances will get their Dubai driving license suspended for a year plus 60-day automobile confiscation and penalty to be determined with the aid of the court.
- Once you try to overtake on the difficult shoulder you will incur AED 1,000 as a fine and 6 black points. Also driving too close to a car or any other automobile will lead to AED 400 and four black points.
- Heavy automobiles like truck or JCBs failing to follow lane field will have to pay AED 1,500 and will also acquire 12 black points.
- One who drives a heavy vehicle that does not follow all the safety and security conditions will have to pay a penalty of AED 2,000 along with 6 black points being added.
- A hefty amount of AED 1,000 fine will have to ply along with an addition of six black factors that will be imposed on those drivers who don t give way to police, ambulance, and other official cars.
- Driving in Dubai with UK license is also possible provided you are of eighteen years and elder and it is a valid license.
- Entering street without any safety precautions will have you to pay AED 600 fine and six black points will also be added.
- If there is a loss of life of others being caused then you will receive 23 black points, along with 60-day car suspension and penalty to be determined by the court depending on the severity of the case.
- AED 1,000 fine can will be imposed on drivers along with an addition of 16 black factors for failing to stop after causing an accident that resulted in causing injuries with a heavy car.
- If there is an exced in the permitted level of vehicle tinting carries AED 1,500 as a fine.
- If a person is caught driving an automobile that causes pollutants to evade into the environment will earn AED 1,000 as a fine and six black points will be added.
- A total of AED 500 first-class and six black factors will be added if you fail to give way at a crossing section for the pedestrians.
- Drivers who drink and drive will have to face a penalty to be decided via the court, 23 black factors, and will also have a 90-day vehicle confiscation.
- If you teaching driving to a student in a non-schooling car with an illegal Dubai driving center without permission from licensing authority then you need to pay AED 500 fine.
- If you modify a car s engine without permission then you need to pay AED 1,000 fine, 12 black points, and undergo 30-day automobile confiscation.
- Driving recklessly and endangering others lives is an issue to a fine of AED 2,000, 23 black factors along with 60-day vehicle confiscation.
- Throwing out garbage onto the street will lead to an automatic AED 1,000 fine plus six black factors.
- Driving in Dubai left or right without any indicators being used will lead you to pay a fine of AED 400.
- If there is a failure in fixing the reflective stickers at the back of trucks and heavy automobiles will lead to AED 500 fine.
- AED 500 fine and four black factors will be imposed on the driver who is driving at night time or is not turning on the lights in the foggy weather.
- If you are driving expired tires then you might as well get prepared to pay AED 500 and earn 4 black points and seven-day vehicle confiscation.
- if you fail to follow the passenger restrict you need to pay AED 500 fine along with 4 black points and seven-day automobile confiscation.
- Not sporting helmet while riding a motorbike while lead you to pay AED 500 great and four black factors.
- Parking your car without following legal measures as you have done for the Dubai driving center parking test will lead to an expense of AED 500 as a fine.
- AED 200 fine will be charged on you for parking in loading and offloading areas.
- Taxi drivers who refuse to take passengers will be fined AED two hundred along with an addition of four black factors.
- If you drive on lanes that are designed for taxis or buses could lead to a fine of AED 400.
- The sudden turning of your car will cost you AED 1,000 and four black factors.
- If you exceed the speed restrict through more than 80km/hr for light automobiles can lead to the payment of AED 3,000, 23 black factors, and 60-day automobile confiscation
Emirates driving can hence be enjoyed as well, provided you follow all of the mentioned rules and do not break any.