emirates covid test how to book and get report online
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
Since the pandemic hit, this could have been one of the most important pieces of news for Emirates Covid Test and residents stuck in UAE! Expats from the United Arab Emirates who have been stranded in India have begun to return home as of July 12th. India and the United Arab Emirates have agreed to allow their airlines to transport persons who have been granted permission to travel between the two nations. The first Air India flight, AI1975, from Delhi, landed at Sharjah International Airport at 10.30 a.m. on July 12th, creating an emotional scene at Dubai International Airport.
READ ALSO: EMIRATES BUSINESS VISA
There has been some uncertainty as to whether residents returning to the UAE must Book Online Covid Test from the GDRFA or the ICA. The UAE government has issued a statement clarifying the situation. Residents returning from India must obtain a valid pre-departure authorization from the General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs in Dubai or Sharjah (GDRFA).
Those entering Abu Dhabi or any other airport in the UAE, on the other hand, must have a valid identification and citizenship authorization from the Federal Authority for Identification and Citizenship (ICA). Furthermore, Air India Express confirmed on its website that only those with a valid residency permit are eligible to reserve tickets on these flights.
Documents to bring with you if you're returning to Dubai as a resident:
- The General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs has issued a valid approval (GDRFA)
- A Judicious Negative Report from a government-approved workroom on the Covid Test Online Report
- Covid-19 Quarantine and Health Declaration in a Smart App On arriving in Dubai complete out the undertaking documents and submit them at the airport.
- Residents returning to Abu Dhabi and Sharjah will not be allowed to travel if their ICA or GDRFA authorization has expired.
- Residents traveling to Abu Dhabi will need the same documents as those returning to Dubai. Residents returning to Abu Dhabi, on the other hand, must obtain ICA approval. Those returning to Sharjah must have a valid ICA or GDRFA authorization.
READ ALSO: APPLY EMIRATES VISA
PCR Test for Covid-19:
A verified negative Covid Test in Emirates result is required for residents returning to Sharjah, Dubai, or Abu Dhabi. Before departure, the test must be no more than 96 hours old.
Upon arrival in the United Arab Emirates:
Dubai: All passengers must take a PCR test upon arrival at DXB and remain in their residence till the test results are received. Those who test positive must be placed in isolation and must adhere to the Dubai Health Authority's rules.
PCR testing and temperature scanning will be carried out by Emirates Visa Online.
On arrival in Sharjah, PCR testing will be performed.
Is it possible to travel with a work permit or a visit visa?
Only residency permit holders are permitted to return to the UAE from India between July 12 and July 26.
Follow These Directions:
It is the responsibility of travelers to guarantee that their PCR testing is accurate. It's important to note that the test's validity is assessed once the sample is given, not after the results are received. Only ICMR-accredited test centers are permitted to administer the test. Other centers' results will not be accepted. It is preferable to have the PCR test performed before purchasing your tickets.
You are still authorized to travel to the airport if the city from which you are departing in India is under lockdown.
- Arrive at the airport early.
- Bring a hand sanitizer with you.
- If you're traveling with children, make sure they have masks on.
- The flight provides pre-packaged food.
- All travelers are given a little pouch containing the testing kit when they arrive. Passengers must proceed to the covid testing area after clearing immigration, where a nose swab test will be performed. The airport authorities then explain how to use the Covid-19 Dubai app, which will also be used to provide test results.
- Quarantine at home is advised until test results are received.
READ ALSO: EMIRATES VISA APPLICATION
- For people traveling to Dubai and Sharjah, a valid GDRFA approval is required.
- For anyone traveling to Abu Dhabi, valid ICA approvals are required. Passengers who have received ICA approval can travel to any of the UAE's airports.
- A PCR test yielded a negative result.
- Forms for health and declaration must be completed upon arrival.
- A valid airplane ticket and a passport are required
From July 12 to 26, UAE residents who have been approved by the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA) can fly on Air India and AI Express Vande Bharat Mission flights. The travel, however, is accompanied by a slew of approvals and processes. Approvals, PCR tests, and flights are all covered in this step-by-step guide.
Before departure, a mandatory RT-PCR negative report is required for Emirates (48 hours), Sharjah (72 hours), and ABU DHABI (96 hours). Children under the age of 12 are exempt from the examination. The certificate must be signed and stamped by the appropriate approved lab and must be in English or Arabic, with a QR code on the original report. Transiting Dubai RT-PCR 72 hours before departure is OK; nonetheless, the rules of other nations will apply. So this was all the details you need to know about Emirates covid test. So when your are visiting Emiartes it is necessary to have Emirates Visa and Covid-19 Test Report. Emirates Visa Online and can help you get the visa and Covid-19 test. Reach out to us for more details.