Desert Rose Safari Abu Dhabi - All You Need to Know Before You Go
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
The picturesque desert of Abu Dhabi is home to adrenaline-pumping adventure rides, sandy meandering, and romantic evenings. There's something for everyone, as long as you don't mind the heat.
Things to do at Desert Rose Safari, Abu Dhabi:
1. Drive a 4x4 through the dunes:
Dune bashing is a popular activity at any time of year, but nothing beats an early morning adrenaline rush to get you ready for a long day of sightseeing.
2. Climb aboard a camel:
Throughout history, dromedaries (the one-humped variety) have played an essential role in Arabic culture. In the afternoon heat, go for the classic option for a relaxed tour.
3. Romantic daytime:
If you want to celebrate a special occasion, dessert rose safari is the best option to spend time with your partner. While watching the sunset over the dunes, try some traditional Bedouin cuisine.
4. Smokey evening:
The fact that the desert air is starting to cool doesn't mean you have to. Warm up with an excellent Arabic BBQ, a shisha, and even a belly-dancing display in the open air.
5. Unable to make a decision:
Still undecided on the ideal time to visit the desert? Riding out to an overnight camp for a night of stargazing and a morning of solid coffee and brunch.
Interesting Facts About Dessert Rose Safari:
⦁ Abu Dhabi offers a 6-hour desert camp, activities, and BBQ experience.
⦁ Enjoy a 4x4 dune-bashing session, sand boarding, camel riding, and other activities.
⦁ Attend a belly dancing performance, wear an Arabic costume, and receive a henna tattoo.
⦁ On a quad bike, race through the sands (additional cost)
⦁ Enjoy a sumptuous BBQ while watching a stunning desert sunset.
⦁ Complimentary sodas, tea, coffee, and water are available.
Documents Required for Emirates Visa:
1. A valid passport whose validity should be left for at least 6 months.
2. A Passport sized coloured photo.
3. Accommodation/staying address where the person is going to stay.
4. Return ticket from Emirates.
5. A passport should have at least 4 blank pages.
How to Apply for Emirates Visa?
- You can apply from the website at Emirates Visa Online.
- Once you visit the website, the front page will ask you to "select the citizenship country".
- Then select the "living country" of the person and click on "apply for Emirates Visa."
- Then select one "type of visa" as per your plan. Then click on Proceed to apply."
- The page will direct you to fill in all your details and upload all the required documents.
- Then click on either "Submit & add more applicants" or "Submit & proceed to pay"
- Then the page will direct you to the payment portal and pay the Emirates visa fee.
- Then the application will go for approval.
- And you can check the status of your application from our website again.
- Click "Emirates visa status", then type your application ID and click "check Emirates visa status".
Why You Need to Apply for Emirates E-Visa Online from Website:
1. We have a 100% visa approval rate, the greatest among all travel firms, making us more dependable.
2. You can apply for an Emirates visa online from our website.
3. We complete all visa applications in approximately 4 business days, resulting in a quick visa service.
4. We also work on weekends, such as Fridays and Saturdays, when most travel agencies are closed.
5. You will receive an email notification for each step of the procedure that your visa is going through.
6. You do not need another sponsor if you apply with us. We will act as your sponsor, and you will receive your visa without any problem.
7. We also provide customer care support for any queries related to visa, i.e. (24*7) whether it is on call, email, or chat
8. we also help to solve your queries if it is related to your documents also.