How to Get a Emirates Visa from Lebanon?
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
The UAE is a dream vacation spot for a large number of people in the world. If you are someone from Lebanon, this article on getting an Emirates visa for Lebanese will help you get a visa for your own trip to the golden country. We will also list some services agencies provide, like Emirates visa online, a leading service provider in visa and tours and travel. Visiting the Emirates without a set plan can never work since there is so much to see and experience. In such a situation, a travel agency’s guiding hand in planning your trip is a much-needed relief.
In the Middle East, Emirates has so much to offer its visitors in the form of novel experiences and sights. Its major cities, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah, have enviable skylines with huge buildings adorning them. The country has an abundance of mosques, beautiful ancient as well as contemporary architecture. There are shopping complexes, malls, and stylish broad walks for shopping enthusiasts. You can also be a part of overnight desert safaris and try every kind of adventure sport possible, such as skydiving, Flyboarding, Skiing, Shark diving, Dune bashing etc.
Continue reading the article below to find out more about the UAE visa for Lebanese.
Must Read: How To Make Corrections In My UAE Visa
What is the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Visa for Lebanese Citizens?
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) offers an online visa service called the UAE Online Visa Application System. Through a convenient online platform, this system enables Lebanese Citizens to request a visa for travel to the United Arab Emirates. The online visa, commonly called the eVisa, eliminates the need for physical paperwork and in-person visits to the embassy or consulate.
The UAE Online Visa Application System enables Lebanese citizens to apply for various types of visas, including tourist visas, transit visas, and other relevant visa categories based on the purpose of their visit. The specific visa types available through the online system may vary, and each has its requirements, validity period, and conditions.
To apply for the UAE Dubai Visa as an Lebanese citizen, you must visit the UAE-designated visa application portal, Emiratesvisaonline. You can then complete the online application form, upload the necessary documents, and pay the visa fee electronically. The application is then processed, and if approved, the visa will be issued electronically, usually via email or available for download.
The eVisa is a digital document you must print and carry while travelling to the UAE. It serves as proof of your legal entry permission into the Country and may be checked by immigration officials upon arrival.
Suggested Read: Emirates Visa For Us Green Card Holders
What are the Requirements for a United Arab Emirates (UAE) Online Visa for Lebanese Citizens?
The required documents for a United Arab Emirates (UAE) visa application for Lebanese citizens generally include the following:
- Valid Passport: A passport will remain valid for six months after the scheduled travel dates.
- Online Visa Application Form: A completed visa application form can be obtained from Emirates Visa Online and completed online.
- Passport-sized Photographs: Recent colour photographs adhering to the specified size and format requirements
- Travel Itinerary: Proof of travel arrangements, including flight bookings or itinerary details
- Accommodation Details: Proof of hotel reservations or a letter of invitation from a host in Dubai, depending on the purpose of the visit.
- Financial Means: Documentation demonstrating sufficient financial means to pay for the costs associated with the Dubai visit, such as bank statements, income tax returns, or sponsorship letters, if applicable.
- Supporting Documents: Additional documents may be required based on the type of visa being applied for. For example, business visas may require a letter of invitation from a company in Dubai, while long-term residency visas may necessitate medical certificates or proof of educational qualifications. And, if you have any relatives in the UAE, you must submit their Emirates ID.
How to Apply for a United Arab Emirates (UAE) Visa from Lebanon?
Are you planning a trip to the United Arab Emirates? If so, how to apply for an Emirates visa online? Applying for an Emirates visa online offers a convenient and streamlined process for obtaining travel authorisation. We will walk you through the step-by-step process of online applying for an Emirates visa, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience. Let's get started!
Steps To Apply for Emirates Visa Online
- Visit all around perceived site EmiratesVisaOnline.com
- When the landing page opens, pick Citizenship and Living Nation in the exchange boxes and press 'Apply for Emirates Visa'.
- Now, pick the visa type, either a Transit visa or a Tourist visa
- Afterwards, do choose the time of visa alongside the section type and snap to continue to apply
Note: Do check from the start. Are you in need of a visa? On the off chance that not required' is shown up on the screen, at that point, it implies you don't require a visa for Dubai.
- Now, you can experience the Emirates visa application structure. If you don't mind, fill this structure cautiously and tap Present an application.
- Finally, it's an excellent opportunity to pay for the organisation, utilise your preferred instalment technique, and pay the sum.
Your email will ping with an application ID as quickly as time permits. Keep this application ID safe because, later on, it will get you out, depending on your visa status.
Suggested Read: TRACK EMIRATES VISA STATUS ONLINE
United Arab Emirates (UAE) E-Visa Fee for Lebanese Citizens
United Arab Emirates (UAE) e-visa fees for Lebanese citizens vary depending on the type and duration of the visa. However, these figures are approximate and subject to change in terms of Country.
|TYPE OF VISA||VISA FEE (USD)|
|30 Days Single Entry||166.0 USD|
|30 Days Multiple Entry||431.0 USD|
|14 Days Single Entry||156.0 USD|
|60 Days Single Entry||426.0 USD|
|60 Days Multiple Entry||716.0 USD|
|30 Days Inside A2A Visa Extension Single Entry||476.0 USD|
|60 Days Inside A2A Visa Extension Single Entry||576.0 USD|
|30 Days GCC Resident Visa||146.0 USD|
|48 Hours Dubai Transit Visa||136.0 USD|
|96 Hours Dubai Transit Visa||151.0 USD|
Suggested Read: How To Check If Your Emirates Visa Is Original Or Fake
Processing Times For The UAE Visa For Lebanese Nationals
The Ministry of Interior reviews all applications from tourists outside the UAE. Lebanese Citizens will reply to their inquiry within 1 to 3 business days.
The procedure could take longer during busy tourist times like the New Year, trade shows, or the Abu Dhabi F1 Grand Prix. We advise submitting your application at least a week before your anticipated arrival date in the UAE.
Lebanese nationals would receive an accepted eVisa if they correctly filled out their eVisa forms and adhered to the requirements. They will get a confirmation email and a link to download the electronic visa. We advise printing a copy and keeping it with their travel documents as soon as possible.
Suggested Read: HOW TO APPLY EMIRATES VISA APPLICATION FORM ONLINE
Overstaying Fines for UAE Visa for Lebanese Citizens
1. Tourist Visa and Visit Visa overstay fines
If you are on a tourist or a visit visa and overstayed, you will be fined a particular exit fee that must be paid at the immigration offices or the airport. Tourists and visit visa holders have a grace period of 10 days. Until the 10th day, you can leave the Country without paying any fines. If a tourist overstays beyond the grace period, you will start to incur penalties that gradually increase as the overstay increases:
- First day of overstay: AED 200
- AED 50 each consecutive day
- AED 100 as service fees.
2. Overstay fines for UAE Residence Visa
If you are on a UAE Dubai residence visa or an employment visa and your visa is cancelled or expired, you have 30 days grace period after visa expiry or cancellation to either amend your status and get another residence visa or leave the Country. During the grace period of 30 days, you will not incur any fines. You will be penalised if you continue to overstay after the grace period:
- For the first day, 125 AED.
- 50 AED for each additional day.
- AED 50 per day following a six-month overstay.
- After a year of overstaying AED 100 each day.
Further Read: EMIRATES VISA FOR INDIA PASSPORT HOLDER LIVING IN INDIA
Apply for an Emirates visa from Lebanon now and visit your dream destination. We aim to provide our customers with the most affordable and fast services with complete transparency. You don't have to worry about anything now because we will handle the whole process.
1. How To Check Emirates Pnr Status
2. Do I Need Bank Statement For Emirates Visa While Applying Through Emirates Visa Online
3. EMIRATES VISA FOR PAKISTAN PASSPORT HOLDERS LIVING IN PAKISTAN
4. How To Apply Emirates Visa For Tunisia Citizens
5. Emirates Visa Number Everything You Need To Know About Uid Number
6. Does A Nigerian Traveling With Emirates To London Needs A Transit Visa To Enter Dubai