How to Apply Emirates visa for Lebanese
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
The UAE is a dream vacation spot for a large number of people in the world. If you are someone from Lebanon, then this article on getting an Emirates visa for Lebanese will help you get a visa for your very own trip to the golden country.
We will also be listing some services provided by agencies like Emirates visa online, a leading service provider in the fields of visa and tours and travels.
Going to visit the Emirates without a set plan can never work since there is so much to see and experience. In such a situation a travel agency’s guiding hand to plan your trip is a much-needed relief.
Emirates in the Middle East, has so much to offer for its visitors in the form of novel experiences and sights. Its major cities, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah have enviable skylines with huge buildings adorning them.
The country has an abundance of mosques, beautiful ancient as well as contemporary architecture. There are shopping complexes, malls, stylish broad walks for shopping enthusiasts.
You can also be a part of overnight desert safaris, try every kind of adventure sport possible, such as skydiving, Flyboarding, Skiing, Shark diving, Dune bashing etc.
Continue reading the article below to find out more about the UAE visa for Lebanese.
READ ALSO: APPLY EMIRATES VISA FOR NETHERLANDS CITIZENS
For starters, you will have to find out, do Lebanese need visa to Dubai at all. You can visit the Emirates visa online website; enter your destination and country of origin. Hit enter and you will find out the kind of visa your citizenship makes you eligible for.
Secondly, there are a few different kinds of visas available such as:
If you want to explore the city for some hours only, due to a flight layover in between your final destination then you can get this visa. The traveller will not be allowed to leave the airport premises without it.
If you have planned a trip longer than a few days, then a tourist visa for 30 days is good enough to sightsee all major cities. The Emirates visa for Lebanese can also be extended for some more days with just an application to the consulate.
If you have been invited for a financial or business-related event from a company in the UAE then get yourself a business visa with the invitation letter.
These include student, diplomat, employment visas etc.
- Visit the immigration’s official website or your travel agency
- Fill the application form with personal, professional and travel details, correctly.
- Attach the documents digitally, in the form of either a PDF or as directed on the website.
- Submit the fee for applying through net banking or a MasterCard.
- Submit the application and then wait for it to get processed
- Once it is done, the agency will send the Emirates visa to your email after which you can print it in hard copy.
Here is a list of documents that you will have to submit to the travel agency’s website or hand them over to the embassy at the time of application for the UAE visa for Lebanese nationals:
- A Lebanon passport, valid for the next six months. It should also have two additional blank pages left for the stamps of arrival at the airport.
- A coloured passport-sized photo.
- Bank account statement of the past three months, to prove that you can sustain in the country after receiving the Emirates visa for Lebanese.
- An itinerary of the places you shall visit and the accommodations booked by you.
- Visa fee.
- You will also have to carry your Covid vaccination-related documents.