Emirates Park Zoo Abu Dhabi Buy Ticket Online
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
For animal lovers, emirates park zoo abu dhabi is nothing short of a hidden gem. One of Dubai's first private zoos, it has the distinction of being one of the city's oldest. You can go to the Emirates Park Zoo early in the morning, late in the afternoon, or late in the evening. Remember to wear comfortable shoes, carry your identity card, sunscreen, and a camera when visiting this zoo. There are around 8 separate animal sections here, with a total of 1800 animals representing approximately 250 species.
At Emirates Park Zoo, there are a variety of things to do:
1.Parrots for Breakfast
Have you ever had the chance to eat breakfast with the parrots? If not, Emirates Park Zoo is here to make your fantasy come true. Breakfast with Parrots is a one-of-a-kind experience that begins with an introductory briefing at the Emirates abu dhabi park zoo. This one-of-a-kind chance allows you to feed your favorite tropical birds.
2. Feeding of crocodiles
Crocodile Feeding is a fun and educational event. This is an edutainment event in which you get the incredible opportunity to feed a little crocodile with your hands. In addition, there will be an interactive session where you can ask the zookeepers questions about their habitats, breeding, and natural behaviors. Grab a small crocodile in your palm and catch some amazing moments with them if you want some more. Don't worry; they've been through it before.
READ ALSO: EMIRATES TRANSIT VISA
3. Giraffe for Breakfast
You can eat your breakfast with strong Giraffes if you don't want to eat with parrots. This is a one-of-a-kind things to do in emirates park zoo abu dhabi as an experience available only at Emirates Park Zoo. You will get the opportunity to engage with African reticulated giraffes if you participate in this event. You have complete freedom to shoot as many photos as you want.. You can also feed other herbivores including zebras, camels, llamas, hippopotamuses, donkeys, and so on during this feeding session. Your entire course will be a guided tour during which you will have the opportunity to ask as many questions as you like.
4. Experience with a Big Cat
This event at the Emirates Park Zoo allows you to plan your meal with the leopard ahead of time. You can have plenty of thrilling and exciting moments with the strongest species of cats, which are peculiar to this park. You'll also have the opportunity to meet Serval, Meerkat, and Mongoose, as well as take part in their interactive workshops. You can clear up any doubts you have by engaging with the Leopard keeper.
5. Animal Encounter
Petting Zoo, Bird Park, Snakes Alley, Flamingo Park, Giraffe Park, Wildlife Park, Reptile House, and Primate Parade are the eight components of the Emirates Park Zoo's Animal Encounter experience. At the Petting you may meet camels, sheep, dogs, goats, and other farm animals, or at the Bird Park, you may marvel at the beauty of owls, falcons, Harris Hawks, and eagles. Go on a thrilling adventure at Snakes Alley or relax with the wading birds at Flamingo Park.
READ ALSO: WHAT ARE THE RULES AD PROCEDURES FOR OBTAINING A SPOUSE RESIDENCE VISA THROUGH EMIRATES AIRLINES
6. Miniature Zoo for Special Events
Mini Zoo Events at the Emirates Park Zoo are a truly intriguing experience where you can interact with exotic animals. The falcons, parrots, and owls on show here will provide you with an exciting experience and opportunity to engage with them. Participants should take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to enjoy Dromedary camel rides or Bactrian camel rides.
Tickets to the Emirates Park Zoo in Dubai:
- Zoo entry passes provide you access to nearly 1,700 animals.
- Reptile House, Primate Parade, and Snake Alley are among the eight animal enclosures available.
- Watch thrilling live shows and get one ticket to either the Sea Lion or Elephant Encounter.
- View the massive Siberian Bear, Asiatic Elephant, White Tiger, and a variety of other exotic creatures from around the world.
- Get an once-in-a-lifetime chance to see endangered species and learn about the importance of wildlife and environmental preservation.
- Feed the animals, pet them, and take pictures of them.
- Enjoy a relaxing pick-up and drop-off service from your hotel.
READ ALSO: EMIRATES VISA STAMPING
Visit Emirates Park Zoo with these tips:
- If you're going to the emirates park zoo abu dhabi with your class, make sure you don't rush, scream, or yell. This is just as vital for the safety of the animals as it is for your safety.
- Take a cautious note to mistreat any animals.
- You have seven days from the date of your visit to the Emirates Park Zoo to change or cancel your entry ticket.
- All animal interactions, shows, and presentations are free and available to the general public.
- All animal interactions and shows are contingent on the animals' availability and well-being.
- Pet animals are not permitted to be brought into the Emirates Park Zoo. If you want to take commercial photographs at the Park Zoo, you must first obtain permission.
- Bicycles, inline skates, scooters, roller skates, and other vehicles are not permitted inside the Emirates Park Zoo.
- Once you've arrived at the entrance, keep watch of the Emirates Park Zoo doors' closing times. There will be some announcements. You must, however, remain vigilant.
Animal Encounters, Breakfast with the Parrot or Giraffe, Crocodile Feeding, and the Big Cat Experience are some of the activities available. Elephant feeding, photo, and show At the Park Zoo, live events and presentations such as Photo and Sea Lion Presentation are held.